Chapter 15 | Dylan get the fuck out!

{Jospehine}
When Hero walked out to het a call i still rehursed with Dylan.
"Do you want to practice the kiss now or?"
"Noer i'll wait until were up set." I politlly say. I see his smile fade a lil bit but i can't really change that.

When were done i walk him to the door but half way i het turned around and i feel his lips against mine and i wanna puke. I want him to get his lips of of mine!

Before i can even do it the door opens and i pull my lips of of his to look who it is. Fuck its Hero, he's gonna kill him.

"What the fuck Josephine!"
"Noer, Hero this is jot what it looks like!"
"No? Your not kissing a other boy!"
"Hero please. Let me explain."
"Hero dude come on she's not even yours." Dylan says. What the fuck is his problem. Shit he doesn't even know that were toghter!
"Your right Dylan, she's nit anymore!" What?
"Hero." My voice craks at the end.
"No Jo i'm done it happens everytime. We fight and fight and i can't do that and i don't wanna ruin this movie, so i'm done!"
"What do you mean, were are you guys talking about?" Ugh Dylan needs to shut the fuck up.
"Dylan get the fuck out!" I yell, o god i ruin everything but he just needs to leave! He looks at me with disbelieve and then walks out.
"Hero please, don't do this. I love you." The tears are streaming down my cheeks.

He doesn't wven say anything he just walk yo my suitcase that we picked up this afternoon. He throws all my clothes in. When everything is in there he walk to the door.

"Josephine, get out."
"Noer, Hero why don't you let me explain, please."
"Get out." He raises his voice.
"Hero."
"Jospehine get the fuck out now!"
"Hero please. I love you. Let me explain."
"Josephine i'm not gonna repead myself, get out." He says in a calmer tone.

I leave with tears in my eyes. Dylan just ruined everything. Why did he even kissed me. I already said that i didn't wanted to! And why didn't Hero let me talk it out?

I decide to take a shower and lay in bed. I really can't handel this.

When i took my shower i realise Hero didn't put any of his clothes in my suitcase so i can't even wear one of his t shirts. I hate this! I just put on black shorts and a black tank top.

I lay in bed and think how i can solve this. I keep thinking about Hero. How is he doing? Is he drinking? Is he smoking to much? Is he breaking stuff?... Is he happy that we broke up? Is he doing okay? Is he crying? Is he happy? I can't figure it out!

I keep asking myself these quastions and before i know it i hear my alarm. Shit i didn't even sleep.

I walk to the bathroom and i'm scared of the person who is staniding in the mirrow. Red puffy eyes and a light shade of pink nose from crying. I decide to take a shower to calm myself.

The warm water hitting my body loosens a little bit of my muscels but not all of them, that irritates me. I wrap a towel around my body and walk to my wardrobe.

I put on a black panty and black bra. Nothing special today. I pull up my bacl high waist jeans when i hear a knock on the door. I put on a black top as fast as possible to open the door. Please god please, let it be Hero.

I sprint over to the door and there he stands... Dylan.

"What do you want Dylan?" I ask
"I wanted an explaination cause i din't understand yesterday."
"You want a explaination!"
"Uhm ye-"
"You ruined my relationship, it already had his ups and downs and it was hard to forgive him then we came clean and we forget to do it one time. One fucking time and you need to kiss me! If i say noer. Why the fuck would you kiss me. Huh?"
"I-"
"He fucking kicked me out. He's done with me he doesn't want a explaination from me! And its your fault!"

{Hero}
I couldn't sleep all night. I heard my alarn and went for a shower. I put on my regual closets, black jeans and a whit shirt. When i'm putting on my parfume i hear the most bueatifull name yell. Why is she yelling?

I walk over to the door and listen to whats she says.

"You ruined my relationship, it already had his ups and downs and it was hard to forgive him then we came clean and we forget to do it one time. One fucking time and you need to kiss me! If i say noer. Why the fuck would you kiss me. Huh?"
"I-"
"He fucking kicked me out. He's done with me he doesn't want a explaination from me! And its your fault!"

I really just wanna open the door pin her up the wall and kiss her. But i just can't.
Then she starts crying.

"Do you know how this feels like?"
"Uhm-"
"Ofcourse not! I didn't sleep the whole night i only thought of the most darkest toughts you can have. Like, was he happy that we broke up, did he wnated it to be this way, is that why he kicked me out? Did he just wanted sex!"

No this is not what she can think. Fuck no this is bad.

I open the door and then the unbelieveble happens.