Chapter 10 | wtf Hero!

{Hero}
After 3 more siggarets i walk back in the club, everyone is dancing except Jo. I decide to sit next to her.
"Hero, i'm sorry."
"I know."
"Serious!"
"What?"
"Not even a sorry back?"
"Your the one that flipped, not me." Jo doesn't anwser so i stand up.
"Guys i'm heading back to the hotel." I shout so everyone can hear me. But of course, Khadija comes to me.
"I'll leave to." When i look back at Jo i see the tears in her eyes.
"Whatever, Jo you wanna go to the hotel to?"
"Noer." I don't bother asking her again. I know i'm a dick.

When the cab arives me and Khadija talk a litlle but not much cause i still don't like her touchyness.
When i arrive at the hotel Khadija follows me like a litlle puppy she even goes to the same floor as me, she waits for me to invite her in and i don't wanna be rude so i invite her in.
"Do you mind if i smoke?" I ask Khadija.
"No i don't mind." We walk to the balcony and when i smoke my 3th siggaret i fell, Khadija's lips against mine. What the fuck!

{Josephine}
When Hero left with Khadija i start over thinking everything. And then it hits me, i over reacted. Fuck i fucked up. I stand up and run out the club, the first cab that stops i take. I tell him to drive as fast posible to the hotel. I need to make this right before he moves on.

When i'm at the hotel i pay the driver and run in the elivator. When i'm at Hero's room i'm suprised its open but when i see whats going on my hart breaks in a milion pieces.
"What the fuck Hero!" Then the kiss stops and he looks at me.
"No, Jo this is not what it looks like, she kissed me! I didn't want this!"
"How can i believe you Hero! I walk in and your kissing your other co star, maybe its something you do in every movie!"
"No Jo thats not true and you know that they were only hook ups, and thats not what you are!"
"I don't know that!"
"Yes you do, i didn't dump you!"
"Yes you did, at the club remember, and we never had sex so maybe you waited until you got in my panties!"
"No Jo cut me some slack! I tryed everything Jo! But you get jealous only cause Khadija sits next to me!?"
"Well... well..."
"Well yes Jo."
"Sorry to interupt but you guys were daiting?" Khadija aks.
"Yes." Hero says massaging his tempels.
"I totally ruined your relationship didn't i?" Yes bitch you did.
"No." Hero says.
"Yes you did Khadija." I says i can't take this shit anymore.
"I'm sorry." Khadija says and walks out the room. I sit on his couch and let my tears go out. Then i feel Hero's arms around my shoulder, i can't fight anymore i lay my head on his shoulder and cry like a baby.
"Baby please don't cry."
"I can't do this anymore Hero, you have made me cry more then i every did in my whole life."
"Please Jo give me a change and its not only my fault, and all of this happend cause we keep it a secret for the closed people we have."
"Your right, maybe we should tell them all?"
"Maybe that makes everything better."
"I hope so."
"Me too." He gives me a small peck and then he picks me up in bride style and carries me to the bed.
"Want one of my shirts?"
"Please." He gives me one of his shirts and it smells like Hero, his parfume, mint and a little bit of tabasco. I lift up his hoodie and bra then i put his shirt over my head, i pull my jeans down and lay under the covers. Hero lays down next to me in his boxers.
"I love you." He says
"I love you too." He pulls me close to him and then he gives me a kiss and again and again the moment i deepen the kiss his phone rings, he moans anoyed and then rolls over to take his phone. I look over his shoulder and i see the name.

*Felix🚀*

"Who is it." I ask to make sure.
"Its Felix, one of my best mates."
"You can take it."
"Thank you." He gives me a peck and just anwers it while i lay in his arms, i turn in his armspit, and yes people think its grose but Hero doesn't smell so i don't mind.
"Whats up mate." Felix says.
"Not much, you." It kinda feel anoyed that he calls me not much, does his friends even know about me. Ugh, inceruritys!
"What do you mean not much, bro who's the hot chick in you'r bed!" I giggle at his comment.
"Bro, keep your hands to yourself she's mine."'and then infewl the bitterflies in my belly.
"Tought you didn't date?"
"Piss of man!"
"But serious who is she."
"Jo." I don't turn around cause i think he's talking to Felix. He smacks my ass and says.
"Don't ignore me!"
"Auw! I thought you where talking to felix, just calm down man."
"What did you just called me?" Shit.
"I called you man." He comes closer to my ear and wispers.
"You'll get your punischment later." Oeps.
"But this is Jo my co star."
"Nice to meet you Jo."
"Nice to meet you too, Felix." I say to him
"So you guys are..."
"Where in a relationship Felix stop playing dumb."
"Sorry mate."
They talk about what happend in London so i decide to check social media, i don't fo that alot. When i see a picture of my sister with a guy from her cast i stand up and call her.
"Hey Jo whatsup." She asks causual.
"What is up! What is up with you! You are daiting your co star!" I yell out.
"Ugh no Jo that are rumours, you know i would tell you if it was true."
"I was just checking." Sometimes she can be so grumpie.
"But Jo i need to go."
"Yeah okay, bye."
"Bye Jo, love you."
"Love you too."

She is so bussy with work u get anoyed about that sometimes but i get it. When i walk to the bedroom i see Hero is done calling Felix.
"Hey, what where you doing?"
"Nothing much, just calling my sister."
"Is everything oke, you seem a little of."
"I'm sorry, she just cuts me of sometimes cause she is so bussy, but i have you now so it doesn't matter."
"Ha ha, verry funny. But about something else, we are going to the pool tomorow should we tell them at the pool that we are in a relationship?"
"That sound good." I yawn.
"Oke, good dreams baby."
"I'm not tired." Yes i am.
"Yes you are."
"Hmm." Not many second later i fall a sleep.

*not that intresting this chapter but yeah. Don't forget to vote and comment.*