Chapter 42 | A Letter.

{Hero Fiennes Tiffin}

Her phone cuts her off. Who the fuck is calling her? I get a quick glimpse of her screen and it's says James. Who the fuck is James!? Did she already moved on? How the fuck can she move on when she is pregnant of my baby? "Who the fuck is James?" I blurt out right when she was about to pick up. She really is picking up while we are having this conversation? She rolls her eyes at me and takes the phone.

"Hey James!" She sounds so happy and has a smile on her face. There are a few hums and yes. "Okey, bye love you!" She beams. She loves him, o she did move on. I take that as my que and stand up. "Where are you going we aren't done talking." She says while she hung up.

"Oh Josephine, I know enough, I was a fucking asshole and you just let that fucking mistake ruin our whole relationship?! You know what I thought you where different but I guess we all make mistakes, uhm I'm going to my apartment. Call me or not, I don't care." I blurt out and walk out the door.

{Josephine Langford}

"I love you." I whisper as he slammed the door, it's what I wanted to tell him but I guess he really doesn't care. Ok than I guess that was it. Martha, Felix and Mercy are still gone so this is the right time. I take a paper and a pen and start writing. I take my suitcase and call an Uber, when the Uber had arrived I book my plain ticket which I still can make. This is right, I don't want to be in London. London is the biggest mistake of my life. Fucking After was a mistake was I just taken as fucking Molly! Or just not picked, it all was better, I should have sticked with my little break and I shouldn't had listened to Melody, she made me fucking audition! My whole life is a fucking mistake, it's a big fucking mistake my Parents made 21 years ago! Just get it over with already, I do the regular shit in the airport and just try to sleep until I land.

{Hero Fiennes Tiffin}

It hurts a bit but not as much anymore and the doctors are full of shit I don't need to be taken care of. I only need Jo back. I mean if she wasn't pregnant and we would be still dating I would love to see her taking care of me. But that's just not the case I guess. When I open my door everything is empty just like before, before Josephine. Before I stoped whoring around! I hate it here! I take the vase Jo bought and smash it to the wall, this whole apartment is full of crap!

Not many minutes later I'm out of breath and everything is trashed, I feel a sting in my side so I go to lay in bed but to be found a neck less with the letter H, that neckless she bought for me but kept for herself. Thaw neckless that made her want to wait jewellery. She really moved on, nothing she had is in here, and I don't even deserve to have stuff off her! I trash my bedroom and the sting just got way worse, I let myself slide against the wall. My phone vibrates but I don't have the strength to pick it up. I feel like dying, if that's happening it may be the best choise to just let me die. We all wouldn't have this shitty man in their lives. I can be happy again cause I can't be happy without Josephine. This is all to fucked up.

{Mercy Fiennes Tiffin}

"Yeah?" I ask Felix, we made a joke while mum nervously ticks her leg up and down. It's a nervous tick Hero has too. "Mum, what's wrong?" I ask her, she looks at my gaze and she looks so worried.

"I just have a bad feeling, at first I thought it would go smooth but I-I just think it going down hills." She answer honest, maybe a bit too honest.

"Maybe we can check?" Felix suggest. I think we should give them space but whatever I can never say no to Felix, unless he fucks up. If I was Jo I wouldn't know if I'd take him back, he had made a lot of mistakes and if Felix ever did that I would never take that piece of shit back. But I just ship them so much and they do things to eachother that no one can bring up in them. They have something special they only share with each other, it's like they are made for each other but with a lot of problems. We walk back to our house only to found it empty and a letter, with defiantly not Hero's hand writing.

{The Letter}

Hey, Martha or Mercy or Felix or just all of you, I just wanted to tell you guys Hero gave up, I don't know what went wrong I was on the point to- it doesn't even matter, we just... we broke up. Uhmm I'm going back home, well not home not Perth, my parents are really busy. My sister bought a house in LA so I'm going to stay there, uhm thanks for all you're help, but I guess it's time to go. I mean if it doesn't matter for him it's time for me to move on. And that makes a point to not stay in London, maybe London was a mistake maybe that's why went down like that. But it all does not matter anymore cause we broke up. Anyways don't try to contact me it's better in that way, and tell Hero he does not have to handle with me with the second movie for After, I quitted. So I hope I don't stay in you'r mind for to long, cause I'm old bad news. I'm going to raise my pumpkin with my sister I guess, and uhm take care of yourself and of Hero, he may won't take this well. Just take care it was nice meeting ya'll

X J.

She really left, there are stained tears in the paper and mum is crying trying to call Hero but that bastard won't pick up. So we decide to go to his apartment. Felix is panicking. "Felix just try to calm down yeah?" I ask him, I don't want him to over stress.

"Calm down? Mercy how can I calm down when I know how he'll react, if he hasn't found out yet there can happen two fucking things, he packs his shit and go after her but I don't think he will since he gave up, or two he'll loose his shit and trash the his whole apartment!"

And that is what we found, his apartment trashed everything is broken food what was in cabinets are all over the ground plates and glasses are broken on the ground, his couch is broken and even his tv and PS4. I never thought he would break them but I guess he did. We call his name but no response, we walk in his room to check and when we open the door we see his white shirt stained with blood, his scar that wasn't healed yet went open and he never called a doctor nor us. He- he tried to- o dead god!

***
Oops- let me know what you think😉