Chapter 4 | what the hell happend last night?

*first of all sorry for my type mistakes my autocorrect wansn't on. But i guess everyone makes mistakes. But i'll promise to keep an eye on it. Love you all💋*

{Josephine}
When Anna walks out i walk to Hero and sit on the bed.
"Hero what happend last night?"
"You don't remember."
"Noer and my ass hurts like hell and i wouldn't."
"Jo first of all i don't sleep with drunk hirl and second of all i wouldn't take you from behind you know." I give him a playful tap on his shoulder. But i still don't know what happend.
"But what did happend?"
"Do you wanna know everything Miss. Langford?"
"Yes."
"Okay, well we started with shots then the bartender called you cute but you was annoyed by it and i was too so you came up for yourself and said you ahd a boyfriend he said who and you pointed at me he didn't believe it so you kissed me i didn't fight back as you may guess he rolled his eyes and walked away you had another shot but i called it a night for you i walked you up to the room you had a 5 minute struggle with finding your key i opend the door and you stripped your clothes of right infront of me i said please don't and you were like whats the problem , boner? Then you walked up to me in your thong and bra and you brushed your lips against mine putted your palm against my cock then gave me a peck and walked to bed i said you neeeded to drink water so i grabbed it but then i heard a big fall and you wear on the ground. Jo you couldn't even make the bed so drunk were you."
"Shit, did we" i make a gesture to us.
"Had sex." I wisper cause i'm ashemd if it happend this fast.
"Jo i told you don't do it with drunk girls."
"But how did you end up here."
"You asked me to."
"Ohw" is the only thing i can say right now. I mean don't get me wrong, Hero is smoking hot but i'm the kind of person who's hart lives in their vagina so if i have sex i think i fall for him and i don't know if he will fall for me and then i walk arounf with feelings for Hero and he hooks up with other chicks or he gets a girlfriend. Gosh i wanna punch myself i the face.
"Jo?" Shit i zoned out.
"Yes?"
"Well like Anna said she is gone all day, wanna watch a movie?"
"Yeah i just need to shower."
"Oke, come to my room." Hero stands up before i can say anything.
I wash my hair with my vanille shampoo and conditioner and my body, i don't know why i have everything in vanille but i like it. I shave everywhere is need and then i walk out the shower, in a towel i walk over to my wardrobe and pick out a black lace bra and a black lace thong. I choose a black sweatpants and a black ripped top so you can see my lace bra and my belly. Then i walk to the shower again and spray some parfume on, then i get my phone and walk too Hero's door when i knock he opens in a towel and wet hair. Holy shit! Damn he's hot when his hair is wet.
"Uhh i only need to put on soke closhets and then i'm done, go sit on the bed." He demands but i'm so flatterd right now that i don't care, i sit on the bed and stare at how he takes his clothes jeez those abs.
"Miss. Josephine staring is rude." He takes me out of my thoughts shit he saw me staring.
"So- sorry."
"Don't worry if you would stand in only a towel i would stare too." Shit i think my hart just skipped a beat.
Hero walks in the bathroom and not many minutes later he walks out in a white jumper and black sweatpants.

{Hero}
When i hear a knock i just cam out the shower, fuck its Jo. I put a towel around my waist and quikly walk too the door when i open the door i see her top god het tits. I caught my self stairing at het tits so i quikly get my eyes of there but then i see her staring at my torso. Fuck not helping.
When i speak she quikly shakes her head and walks in. And when i have turned my arse to her she stares again but this time i tease her.
"Miss. Josephine staring is rude." And then she blushes and says.
"So- sorry." Shes embarrassed so i save her. But to be honest its not a lie.
"Don't worry if you would only stand in a towel i would stare too." Then i walk to the bathroo and change in a white jumper and black sweatpants i put some parfume on and then lay on the bed next to Jo. When i fall next to her i smel her scent, she smells like vanille in heaven.
"What do you wanna watch?"
"Uhmm don't know what do you wanna watch disney or marvel?" I like neither but for you i would watch every movie i don't like.
"Disney."
"Beauty and the beast?" She looks so exaiting
"I would love to" she plays the movie on my laptop and we watch the movie. Jo keeps coming closer and closer until she lays in my arms on my chest. I only watch Jo not even the movie not once only Jo she's so beautifull and gosh i wanna kiss her. A few minutes later she looks up and sees me stare at her. Fuck.
"Mrs. Fiennes Tiffin, like you said staring is rude."
"Well i can't help it when the most beautifullest girl is in my room." Her cheeks het a bright red color and i love how she get flatterd so fast.
"Am i?" She asks a little shy.
"I won't ever lie to a girl." And then i feel two lips against mine. I pull her on my lap and starts grinding on my dick, fuck i'm hard already. I ask promision with my tongue and she doesn't hesitate, her hands go up my hair and start pulling a little and i can't help it but moan.

*sorry for ending here but i'll start writing the next chapter soon so it will be on tonight or tomorrow.💋*