Chapter 22 | Congratulations

{Josephine}
Me and Hero both ate and we are laying in bed watching a movie I'm kind of bored so I fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and I see Hero looking at the ceiling, were is he thinking about. Today we are going to a doctor and find out if I'm pregnant I really hope so but we're also about to shoot a movie so I'm not so sure and we're both very young.

"Good morning." Hero says.
"Good morning." I kiss his cheek.
"So today is going to be the day?" He asks me.
"I guess so."
"I love you." He says. I think he's scared but I don't know.
"I love you."

We get downstairs and we eat breakfast we talk a little and Mercy says she wants to take me baby shopping next week, I agreed. And after that we drove to the hospital. We checked me in and waited for 20 minutes.
"Why does it take so god damn long for them to call you?" I know he's just nervous.
"Hero calm down." I place my hand on his thigh.
"Calm down." He mumbles but still he mocks me. I don't know what I did wrong. I take my hand back and wait for the doctor to call me. 10 minutes pass and then I get called in. Hero walks with me but I don't even look at him, I don't get why he get mad so fast.

"Hello I'm dr. Smith." The doctor says to me.
"Why does it needs to be a man." Hero mumbles, Jezus he's annoying today.
"Hello I'm Josephine and this is my boyfriend Hero."
"I'm glad you two are here."

The doctor talks a little more and then he makes n echo.
"Congratulations your pregnant." He shakes my hand and I get tears in my eyes. Of happiness of course. I look over to Hero who is massaging the bridge of his nose. I let him take a picture and then we go home.

When we're in the car Hero still doesn't talk and I think it's because he doesn't want this baby. Does he even want to be with me? He hasn't shown me the last couple of days.

"Are you mad?" I ask him.
"No." But he sounds mad.
"Yes you are."
"No Josephine I'm not."
"Do you want this baby."
"Yes josephine." But he sounds annoyed, just by his tone I know he's lying to me.
"Do you even want me." The tears are rolling over my cheeks.
"Jezus Josephine why are you asking so much?!"
"I-"
"Just shut up for a moment." And then he drives home, he opens the door and goes up to his room. I just shit on the couch looking out the window silently crying. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder and I flinch.

"O sorry dear I didn't want to scare you." It's Martha.
"Its okey."
"Why are you crying? Where is Hero? How did the appointment go? Are you pregnant?"
"Yes I'm pregnant, Hero is up in his room, and I'm crying because of Hero,"
"O god what did he do now?"
"I think he isn't happy with this baby." My voice cracks at the end.
"O sweetie he just needs some time."
"I even think he doesn't want me anymore."
"Why do you think that."
"He well beside you know, sex," I whisper and she nods.
"He doesn't touch me, and he barley says he loves me and when I asked him if he wanted this baby and me he started yelling and that I needed to shut up."
"O sweetie it will be okey."
"I hope so."

{Hero}
Josephine was asking so many quastions I couldn't handle them. I just found out that I'm going to be a dad and then she asks me if I even want her, it just pisses me of. When we get home I run up to my room and let Jo down I know what she is doing. She is watching out the window and silently crying it's what she does. Hours go by when I hear my mum staring to talk. She think I don't love her anymore just because I didn't touch her. Is that what she thinks of me. She bursts out in crying and I hear my mom hushing her and tell her it will be alright and everything will be okey. I did this to her. I'm bad for her. I'm bad for the baby. I'll be the worst dad.

*dont forget to vote and comment😘*