Chapter 44 | Be selfish for once.

{Hero}

When I came out of that plane I saw Kath standing, I fell kinda scared like what if she hates me for what happened like it's fucking Katherine she can kill me. I mean if Jo- whatever just play it cool. Just act natural and don't let her notice you'r nervous. Although I am nervous for seeing Jo again. I missed everything his first kick his first everything. And I couldn't help Jo through this all. Cause I'm way to stubborn but there is a thing that bothers me that she didn't replied to my mother like she could have at least texted me with how are you doing is everything okey? I could have died. But our baby could have died to so now everything is about Jo.

It always has been Hero stick up for yourself!

I hate my thoughts they are like this for since we broke up and it's making it harder for me. I just need to get it of my chest. "Hi." I almost whisper to Kath. She playfully hits my shoulder.

"No need to be shy, you where an ass! But hey, you'r good for her." She smiles and gives me a hug. This feels nice. It makes me feel loved which I haven't felt in a long time. Yes my fam was with me but they we mad, livid at Jo for running and where only complaining beside Felix he was the one that understood and I did after a week of two. But Mercy is so mad and mum she was about to fly to LA to kill her or something. I don't want them to hurt her. Mum first understood but after reading her message and not responding she said that she didn't gave one shit about me. I told her to calm down but she wouldn't. I brush those awful memories of and walk with Kath to her car.

"So I heard that you almost got yourself killed lover boy... I know she didn't respond but she was having such a hard time Hero believe me." She rescuers me. So she had been talking about it? "What happened?" Kath wonders.

"I was just so mad and angry when I thought she had moved on in those past weeks cause of that James guy. And yes I do realize how stupid it was. But I was angry and I wasn't myself. I went to my apartment and trashed evrything but my stitches weren't out yet and if you are going to crazy then they pop open. And it did when I was in my bedroom and found a neckless she bought. It meant so much to both of us and it made me angry even more, I just didn't saw the point on living on that moment so I let myself slide against the wall and led myself bleed until my mum and sister came. Which didn't end well." I chuckle the last bit. I'd I tell Jo that my mother and sister are mad at her she won't ever come to London again. But iMm just not ready to leave London yet. All my friends are there, my family and I can't just throw it away. Jo can, it's not that I force her to leave with me but she can leave LA. I just have to wait.

I've talked a lot to Kath until we reached Josephine's apartment. We walk in laughing but stop when we see Josephine is a sleep. Kath told me she can hardly sleep cause of the baby kicking so when she sleeps let her sleep. So we just keep taking but softly not to wake Jo up. I feel so bad for her and I hate myself for running away. I didn't even let her explain I was so mentally drained and I couldn't handle it anymore but I'm glad she called me. I don't know what I would have done if she didn't. The thought of some other girl makes me sick so I guess I would always be single but rather  single than no Jo.

After a hour or two Kath tells me she has to go cause she has a meeting and I just watch Josephine sleep. It's the most amazing sight ever and I don't wanna lose her. She looks so peaceful but the frown on her face disturbs the peace. She slowly opens her eyes and then looks around a bit. When her eyes land on me she smiles.
"Hi." She whispers.

"Hey, how have you been?" I caress her hand.

"I'm fine, you have been through worse." She lowers her head and follows the shape of my knuckles.

"It's not about me-" i try to say but she interrupts me.

"Be selfish for once Hero, you almost died and I didn't reached out. I know that's bugging you." She states and she is completly right.

"Yeah I hate you for not replaying, it hurts you know Jo, it hurts when the love of your fucking life acts like she doesn't gives a shit about you, but I'm fine now, I've been to therapy for my scar to let it heal and now I'm all fine all I care about is our baby, you this family!" I let my heart out. It feels good but I also feel guilty yelling at her like this but she has a smile on her face.

"Our little family" she says which makes my heart melt, indeed our little family. I have a stupid smile on my face which she caused.

"I've been thinking about this so what do you think about... the Langford-Tiffin family?" Does this mean? Does this mean-
"Cause Hero..." she het of the couch and sits on both her knees instead of one cause of her big belly. "I wonder if you wanted to marry me." She looks at me with glossy eyes while my tears are already streaming down my face.

"Get of you'r knees silly, of course I want to fucking marry you!" I help her up and kiss her with passion, I've missed this and the best thing about this we're engaged.

                        The End.

A/N: No worries no worries there is coming a sequel, what do ya'll think?