Chapter 13 | the other half of the cast.

{Hero}
I slowly kiss her and she slips her tongue in my mouth, i slowly pull the cover from her body so she's complitly naked. I palm her right breast and leave her mouth so i can start licking and sucking on her left breast. Jo tughs her hands in my hair and pulls my raots. I groan when she pulls my hair, i fucking love that.
I stop palming her breast and leave wet kisses down her to vagina, i lick her folds and she's already wet for me.
"Already ready huh?" I know that Jo loves it when i talk to her. I'm more of the dominant side with sex but i will hold myself under control for Jo, i don't want to scare her.
"You ready?" She nods and i flip her on top of me.
"Have you ever been on top?"
"No." Shit.
"Well at first it may hurt a bit but when your in the rhythm, its fucking amazing!" She smiles at how exiting i am, i know kinda weird to be exiting for this, but i don't know, i feel different with Jo.

She puts her hands on my chest and i help her putting my cock in her vagina.
"Fuck." She moans.
Fucking hell how can she be this tight!
Cause she had sex two times and her last time was three years ago. Think Hero think.
"Start slow and go faster if you want it." She nods her head yes and then she goes up.
"Holly fuck." I groan.

She lets her fall down. And o my fucking god this feels so good. She goes a little faster now and i can't hold this any longer. Fuck i wanna just flip her arround and fuck her harder. But i can't.

She finally goes fast and i really can't hold myself anymore. Jo screams my name out o my-. I feel Jo's walls tighten up and i come undone in her, right before she reaches her climax too. She let her fall down on my chest and i pull the covers over our naked body's.
"And?" I aks altough i know the answer, she literly screamed my name out.
"It was perfect." She cuddels up with me.
But i'm a little scared that she doesn't wanna do it anymore. And i guess at some point i need to tell i'm more of the dominant side. Fuck this is goingn way to fast.
"We should go back to the pool." I say trying to get this out my head.
"Yeah." She gets up and puts her swimsuit back on. I pull my calvin klein boxers on and my swim short. And i feel Jo's eyes on me.
"Jo staring is rude." I turn around and she gets herself out of her trance.
"I'm sorry its just, you look so good in those swim shorts and the band of calvin klein above it its just... hot." Is this girl trying to get me dead?

When we arrive at the pool the new cast members already have arrived. Dylan who plays Noah, Swen who plays Jace, Selma who plays Carol, Peter who plays Ken and Jennifer who plays Karen.

Me and Jo walk over to them and all say hi. But when Dylan hugs Jo i feel the jealousy rise up.

Jennifer, Peter and Selma say they are going to their room cause their jet lagged. And Dylan and Swen stay here. Jo lays down next to Anna and i lay down next to Jo.
After about 5 mintes i feel Jo's little hand slightly tap my shoulder, i open my eyes and she looks a little ashemd.
"Whats wrong." I sit up straight and hold her hands.
"Well, you- uhm you were so big- i think!but i'm on my period and i can't stand up cause you made me sore." She wispers and i laugh cause i think its a joke. I mean how can you get sore after 20 minutes. If its your first time then yes but Jo isn't a virgin anymore.
"Hero! Stop laughing its not funny!"
"Shit your serious?"
"No i was joking." She says sarcastic.
"I'm sorry what do i need to do?"
"take me to your room and let me lay in bed, i'll wait for you to come back oke?"
"Oke we'll do."
"But Jo?"
"Yes?"
"Were you on your period when we had sex."
"No, just 3 minutes ago, i feel it."
I nod and Jo wraps her arm around my shoulder and can't even walk normal she limps next to me. Fuck i made her sore. I give myself a mental tap on the shoulder.
"Where are you going?" Anna suddenly asks.
"To my room i'm not feeling well." Jo says and everyone understands. When we are out of side Jo stops and i stop to.
"Please Hero carry me, it hurts." She pouts.
"Only cause its you." She smiles and i carry her in bridestyle to my room.
"Hero can i borow a jumper and sweatpants?" She's so cute.
"Yes ofcourse." I take a grey jumper and grey sweatpants and give them to her, she smiles and changes into my clothes right in fornt of me. She pulls her swimsuit down and she's complitely naked. Fuck. She pulls up my sweatpant and jumper, i can't handle this she's fucking naked under my clothes. This turns me on.
No Hero she's in pain!.. Caused by you but on a good way. Ugh.
"I need to go, love you." I kiss her forhead.
"Love you to."
She wraps herself in the sheeds like its winter, god thats cute.
When i walk back down i sit next to Anna and light up a ciggaret.
"Really Hero?"
"What?" Does Anna have a problem with me smoking... I never asked.
"You had to make her sore?" I can feel myself getting bright red, how the heel did she know?
"How- what?"
"I walked to Jo's room cause she said she only needed to pick up one thing and i was worried cause it took so long. But when i knocked no one awnserd so i walked to your room but i was two door away and i heard Jo scream your name so i walked away." O my-
"I-"
"And the way her hair was, it was kinda noticble." O my fucking god. My boss just heard me and my girlfriend having sex.
"I'm sorry." I try to get out of here its so embressment.
"No worries everybody need their needs right?" Wtf?
"I guess, i gotta go, Jo is in pain and she wanted me to come as fast as posible." Anna nods and i say goodbye to everyone.

When i'm in my room i see Jo lying in my bed crulled up in the sheeds. Why the fuck is she this cold? Its fucking hot outside.
"Jo, are you sleeping?"
"No." I grab a bottle of water and give it to Jo. I give her a kiss on the forhead before i ask.
"Whats wrong?"
"I just started my period. Like i told you." I read on the internet that women love it when you cuddle with them, buy them chocolat and be sweet but the best one is if you massage their underbelly. I gotta try that, fuck if this is not true and Jo hates it i'm gonna kill myself out of embaresmend.

I pull down my swim short and boxer i put on a new one and lay down next to Jo under the covers. She crawls to me so she is the little spoon. I pull up my jumper a bit and start massaging her underbelly.
"Where did you learn this?" She says loving.
"Just thought this would help." I don't wanna make this akward.
"I love this, it really helps."
"Thats good now try to get some sleep."
"Oke, love you."
"Love you too."

*not the longest chapter but yeah. Next chapter tonight and don't forget to vote and comment amd thank you all so much for the 1.000 reads🥺*