Chapther 2 | shots and a kiss?

{josephine}
I stand here staring in his eyes, gosh this is awkward.
"Hello I'm Hero" he says and then holds his hand out for me to shake it... O shit I need to shake it.
"Jo" I say while shaking his hand. After a few minutes he takes his hand away from me and smirks. Gosh I want to kiss him, what! No Jo get a grip!
"Shall we?" Hero asks us and we just nod. When we're in the loby Anna leads us to our table but when we arive I only see two chairs. What the-
"But Anna there are only two chairs." I say worried.
"I just got a call so I need to go, goodluck with lunch" she says and walks away, noer.

{Hero}
I kinda knew Anna wouldn't join us cause I think she knows I kinda like Jo only by the looks but I hope she is as beautiful in the inside as at the outside. This is crazy I even googled her the moment I heard she would be my Tessa Young, that's something Anna mocks me for. With the tought of that i roll my eyes.
"Not enjoying yourself?" Jo suddenly asks.
"I am" i really am.
"Thats why you rolled you'r eyes. You know Hero just be honest with me, if you don't like my company just say it and i'll be back at my room and i'll order room service." She says sharply.
"What? No, no, no, no Jo I thought of something Anna mocks me with and then I rolled my eyes." I say and I see her smile grow, god no, she wanna know were Anna mocks me about.
"Were does Anna mocks you about?"
"Nothing it's stupid."
"Please" she puts on puppy eyes, god she's good.
"Fine, its because I- I googled... you" I say when I feel my head getting red.
"It's not that bad, if I need to be honest I would have looked you up if had time" she says and I feel relieved.
"Oké so about something else, do you have any siblings?" I ask so we can move on cause my awkwardness I am very weird.
"Yeah you may know her" she says a little annoyed.
"I have a sister, Katherine Langfrod from 13 reasons why." I've seen that show and yes I do know her sister but it bothers her I guess cause everyone knows her as sister from.
"Yea no, I don't know that show." I say and her face lightens.
"That's something new, do you have any siblings?"
"Yes I have one older brother Titan I just don't see him that much and I have a little sister Mercy."
"Do you have a dog, I really like dogs." She suddenly says and fuck I am now falling harder for this girl.
"I do, his name is diesel."
"O my god such a cute name." The rest of the afternoon we just walk around and talk and I follow every movement she makes with her lips, god they are perfect there full and plumped and pink, I just wanna kiss her and bite her underlip. God Hero no, get a grip!

{Josephine}
We have been talking the whole afternoon, and his lips gosh how they move I just wanna kiss them. Oh noer Jo get a grip! It's almost time for dinner so we decide to take the same spot. As we take our seat Hero says.
"Lets do shots for tonight." Fuck yeah I'm in for that but it's just not going to end well.
"Hell yeah" I say excited, when the food comes. We eat and then hit to the bar, Hero told me he's turing 21 in a few months so he can't order shots so I will.
"6 tequila shots please." I say and the bartender nods.
"Baby." I say looking at Hero and he looks so confused.
"What?"
"Baby like you'r 20 you can't even order shots, thats what I call a baby." I say laughing.
"Ha ha." He laughs sarcastic and then the shots arive. We drink and drink and drink until it's 4 in the morning and the bartender ruins everthing. Ugh I hate bartenders.
"Hey cutie don't you think you have had enough?" Ugh I wanna punch him in the face but then I look at Hero and he tightens his jaw. And I feel like a dick so I act like a dick.
"Sorry sir but please don't call me cute I have a boyfriend."
"Really and who deserves you?" Gosh he's arrogant.
"This boy here." I say pointing at Hero and he looks at me like he has seen a gosht.
"Thats why he doesn't say anything." Oh I wanna punch him in the face I stand up and walk over to Hero and kiss him and he doesn't stop me god I have wanted this so bad. I pull away and say.
"Believe me now?" He rolls his eyes and walks away.
"Jo." He croaks.
"Hmm" I mumble while I take a shot.
"Come on let me take you to you'r hotel room.
"Oeh please do me the favour." I say laughing gosh I feel funny.

{Hero}
I feel her lips on mine god they feel so good but before I know it she pulls away. This was way to short.
"Believe me now?" She asks the bartender but he just rolls his eyes and walks away. I see Jo doing another shot so I take my chance.
"Jo." I croak.
"Hmm" she mumbles while she takes the shot.
"Come on let me take you to you'r hotel room."
"Oeh please do me the favour." Fuck she just made my cock twitch.