Chapter 21 | It was a mistake coming here

{Hero}
She's pregnant? How? She was on her period when we had sex!
"But how?" I ask I just need to know.
"Well-"
"Did you even peed on a damn stick?"
"No."
"So you'r lying?"
"No Hero, I just. Can I explain."
"We had sex when you were on your period!"
"I know I'm not stupid!" I look away I mean she really isn't stupid she's te smartest person I know.
"You think I'm stupid?" Tears form in her eyes.
"No-"
"It was a mistake coming here and it was a mistake to have sex with you! I'm going to have this baby if you want it or not but you are not going to be the baby daddy!"
"No Jo, just please wait in my room and then I'll be back in 30 minutes!"
"Don't yell at me!" I just roll my eyes and walk out I hope she doesn't leave.

I hear my mom ask were I'm going but I don't have time I take my car and go to the mall. I but 20 pregnancy tests. I don't fucking know how much she needs and unwanted to make sure! I drive back home and luckily Jo is still on my bed.
"What did you bought?" She asks. I turn the bag up side down and all the pregnancy tests fall out.
"20 pregnancy tests so I think you need to start drinking water."
"Are you not believing me?"
"Yes I do but I need to make sure i'm young Jo and you are two! I'm going to turn 21 in 2 months!"
"I know."
"How do you even know that your pregnant I mean you were on your period."
"That means that I'm still fertile! And i was in the middle in my period and it just stopped and then I looked it up and they said that you can get pregnant when your on your period."
"O my- just take those damn tests Jo."
"Jezus." She picks up all the tests and walks to the bathroom after about me hearing her opening the sink and hear her pee 20 times she comes out the bathroom.
"And?"
"We need to wait 5 minutes Jezus." I just roll my eyes and lay on my back.
"Hero?"
"Hmm."
"What are you going to do if I am pregnant?"
"I don't know Jo."
"Are you going to leave me?"
"No I would never leave you."
"Oke." She says very soft and then cuddles up with me. After 10 minutes we check just to make sure.

Jo starts to put the positive ones at the right and the negative ones at the left. After she has done that she starts counting and then she starts to cry.
"What's wrong?"
"They are 10 positive and 10 negative now I don't know!"
"We'll go to the doctor tomorrow oke?"
"Okey."
"If I'm pregnant how are we going to tell your parents and Mercy?"
"We will tell them together but only if we know for sure okay?"
"Okay."
We lay in bed the whole day only cuddling and watching tv.

When it's around 7 pm I hear a soft knock on my door but I don't answer I'm way to tired and I almost fell asleep. Then it's a little louder and I know it's Mercy cause she'a just so annoying.
"What do you want Mercy?" She opens the door.
"I needed to take the trash out." And then she walks to the bathroom. The bathroom!! No fuck she can't see those tests. I stand up.
"Mercy don't go in there!"
"O my god!"
"O no." She saw them.
"Are you guys trying!"
"No and lower your voice!"
"Well what are you two doing?"
"We- uhm i d- didn't used pr- protection."
"What!"
"But she was on her period so I thought it was fine!"
"Your so stupid sometimes!"
"Whatever but please don't throw them away."
"Ahw so cute you want to save them don't you?"
"Yes I mean if she really is pregnant I want to have the first positive tests and then I will go baby shopping with Jo and-"
"Okay slow down."
"O shut up and just leave." She giggles and then she walks out.

I lay back in bed and just when I want to close my eyes my mother knocks and opens the door.
"Jezus can't I sleep?"
"Dinner is ready."
"We'll be down in a second." My mother nods and then leaves us alone. I tug the lost strands of hair behind her ear and then kiss her cheek.
"Wake up baby, we need to eat."
"I'm so tired." She whines.
"I know but if your pregnant then you need to eat good cuz you eat for two then."
"I know. I love you." She turns around and kisses me. I pull her on my lap and she starts moving her hips.
"Jo." I moan. I feel her laugh and then she tugs her hands in my hair and pulls.
"O god." I moan even louder. Then the door flies open.
"If you don't get down now with your lazy ass-" Mercy says.
"O sorry I didn't know you two were uhh is that even good for the baby?" O my lord. Jo looks at me like she's going to kill me.
"You said we would tell them together."
"I didn't- I didn't told her."
"How did she know then!" She gets of my lab. Well now I think she is pregnant I mean jezus. If these are hormones from a week then I don't wanna know how she would be with 7 months or so.
"She found out."
"How!"
"Jo it isn't his fault."
"Everyone just keeps defending him." And then she starts crying.
"Don't cry." I stand up and walk to her, i open my eyes and she cries on my shoulder, i mouth to Mercy to go and she does.
"I'm sorry, I'm such a bitch."
"No just calm down these are just hormones."
"We aren't sure so we wouldn't know." She laughs. Well I know for sure these are hormones.

*sooo not very interesting but here its is chapter 21 I'll try to update soon. Don't forget to vote and comment*