Chapter 1 | Gosh he's tall

{Josephine}
Today is the day, I'm finally going to Atlanta. I sorted everything out with Anna, if I leave on a Austrailian friday at 5 am i'll be there in Atlanta friday at 3 pm Anna will pick me up at the airport she said. I really love her kindness. My sister, Katherine just woke up. She said she would bring me to the airport, my sister doesn't even bother to put on normal clothes she just go's in her pj's, I like that part of her. I'm wearing black jogger's and a black hoodie. When I'm at the airport me and my sister say goodbye, I go through the security, and then I'm waiting for my plane to get called. The moment I want to get a snack I get a text from Anna.
*Anna- hey josephine, i don't know if you're in the plain yet but have a good flight and i'll see you soon, oh and this is you're Hardin Scott aka Hero Fiennes Tiffin.*
She send me 4 pictures of him one with a smile and gosh it's cute that dimpels I want to poke them. What the fuck Jo!Noer, noer, noer, noer he's you'r co star don't start with him! And the rest of the photos he just posses nothing more and nothing less, but damn he's hot!
*Jo- hey Anna, please stop calling me Josephine just call me Jo, its weird to ask but do you know how old he is?*
*Anna- sorry i forgot i'll call you Jo, but I think you should aks him that yourself cause I forgot to say but you and him are going to be alone for the weekend cause the rest of the cast is coming on monday and i'll be out for meetings, hope you don't mind😁*
*Jo- yeah don't worry it's no biggie and then i'll get to know him😅*
*Anna- hey Jo I don't mind if something happens with you two but don't let him leave!😂*
*Jo- hihi😅 I wont let that happen. But my plain just got called see ya in a bit☺️*
*Anna- see you💋*
When I get my seat I get my book out, I'm reading 365 days but when a few hours past I fall asleep until a lady wakes me up that we're landing. When I got out I text Anna that I'm out the plane and that I'm picking my suitcase up and then i'll be down she said she's already there. When I walk outside I see her, gosh she's beautiful she's wearing black jeans and a black top, when she finally sees me she yells.
"Jo!" I run up to her and pull her in a hug.
"Anna, gosh it's good to see ya." I say while I still hug her.
When we get in her car I find out she has a little boy named Asher and a husband Jordan, she showed a picture of Asher and gosh he's one handsome little boy.
"So are you ready to meet you'r Hardin Scott." Anna says with a big smirk on her face, gosh this is not helping!
"Yeah, quite nervous but I'm ready." I say blushing.
"Oeh girl you'r blushing!" She yells with a big ass smile on her face.
"Noer I'm not!." I say while I even get more red, fuck!
"Sure." She says sarcastic.
When we arive at the hotel it's 4 pm so it's pretty early but gosh i'm hungry!
"Jo are you hungry?." Anna asks me if she can read my mind.
"Yeah, how did ya know?." I ask.
"Its not that hard to guess if you come of a flight from 23 hours." She says laughing and I feel stupid I almost forgot I didn't eat for that long.
"So we get you'r key, then you can change and i'll pick up Hero, so we can eat all togheter?" She asks me, gosh now i feel my nervous.
"Yeah sure."
We go to the reception and I get a key she says i'm on the 3 floor number 223, Anna says thats great cause then Hero is only 2 doors away, noer. When i'm in my hotel room Anna is picking up Hero and I change. I put on a black ripped highway jean and a black crop top, I put on some deodorant and perfume and then I walk out the door.
"Fucking hell!" I yell when I see Anna with I think it is Hero.
"You fucking scared me!"
"Sorry" Anna says lauging.
"That wasn't our plan" I hear a deep British voice say and then I look up.
Gosh he's tall!

————
Hey guys, let me know what ya'll think and don't forget to vote and comment💕
——————