Chapter 12 | whats wrong?

{josephine}
I felt... Jealous? When Hero told me the crazyist place he had sex was in a basement, i had a drink and now i'm a bit tipsy. We are on our way to Hero's room to have sex i guess. But i don't even know if i'm ready.

When we are at his room he opens the door pulls me in his arms, close the door and start kissing me. I don't hesitate to slip my tongue in and i start palming him trough his swimming short. And gosh he looked good in them today. I feel how hard he is, and i can feel the wetness trough my swimsuit. Hero goes to the bands of my swimsuit and puls them down, he looks me up and down while i stand there complitly naked, normally i try to cover up but with Hero i don't want to? He kisses me again and pins me up to the wall, he goes to my lips to my jaw when he's in my neck he start licking and sucking.
"Fuck Hero." I moan while he only grunts and i love it.

He walks us to the bed and he pulls his shorts and boxers down. Then his erection plops out, everytime i need to get used to his size! When he's naked he gets his head between my legs and starts licking my inner tigh, fuck he's a tease. When he did that three times he licks my slit up and down, when he reaches my clit he triwls around my clit with his tongue and start sucking. When i'm almost at my climax Hero pulls his head out mt tighs to have sex with me but when he hangs over me i get a panick attack. Shit!

I push him aside and pulls the covers with me to cover up my body, i start walking back and forth.
"Jo, did i do something wrong?" I hear fear in Hero's voice. Shit no ofc not!
"No, this is not your fault, its all mine." I start to cry histerically and almost can't breath. Hero puts on his boxers and walks over to me, when he touches my arms i flinch at his touch. He looks at me afraid that he hurt me, but this is all my fault.
He pulls me in a hug and i try to calm down.

When i'm calmed down a bit Hero asks.
"Whats wrong?" I wanna tell him but he's gonna think i'm stupid.
"Are- are you still a virgin?" God no!
"No."
"What is it Jo?"
"Its stupid."
"Its clearly important cause you just had a fucking panick atack. Is it that same guy who made you scared if people yell at you?"
"Yes." I almost wisper.
"Babg you know you can tell me everything."
"But its stupid!"
"No, c'mon lets go sit on the bed and we'll talk about, oke?" I just nod and sit on the bed, Hero joins me but keeps a little distance.
"So what happend?"
"I- when i was 17 i had a boyfriend, he always yelled at me that i was ugly and did everything wrong. One day hey came home drunk and then he forced me to have sex with him, i tryed to leave but he was to strong, and just the way you hung over me made me think about that night. And the last time i had sex was three years  when i was 18 but he did the same thing but he slaped me when i didn't want to have sex." I cry my eyes out, the moment i told him that i thought he would leave but i feel his arms around my body.
"O baby, you don't need to be afriad for me and i think i can help you from those fears." He smirks, i laugh a little and playfully slaps his shoulder.
"I just told you one of my biggest fears and you are trying to have sex with me to get me from those fears?"
"Yes baby. I'll promise if you don't feel it i'll stop." He dry's me cheeks with his tumbs and then he slowley kiss me.

*ik ik short chapter, i'm very tired and i think i'm posting tomorow, love you all and don't forget to vote and comment. O and sorry i just found out i wrote siggarets instead of ciggarets😂😂*