Chapter 16 | hospital.

{Hero}
My sweet inocent Jo hits Dylan.
She pulls up her fist and hits him right at the jaw. Holly fuck.

"What the fuck Jo are you alright?!"
"Hero?" She cries again. God no don't cry.
"Josephine i'm not fucking kidding are you alright?"
"What do you mean mentally or physically?"
"Both?" I don't know!
"Mentally noer, thats because of you physically also noer cause my wrist hurts like hell."
"O my fucking god. Was this your first time hitting someone?"
"Yeah."
"Shit Josephine, you may have broken your wrist then!"
"I'm sorry." She lets her head down. Why the fuck is she sorry!
"Why are you even sorry?"
"For yesterday, its all my fault like always."
"No Josephine, its also mine i didn't wanted you to explain cause i was to mad. You did the same with me both miscommunications."
"How-"
"I heard you yell. And now stop asking this stupid quastions and walk so we can go to the hospital!"
"Okay."

When were in the alivator Jo doesn't even say a word you almost can't hear her breathing. I think she's scared. But why would she be scared? Was it me? Is she scared for me? I kinda get that. Yesterday i crossed a boundry.

"Josephine." She looks me in the eye with hurt and fears.
"Are you scared of me?"
"Noer." Her voice cracks. Yes, yes she is.
"Yes you are."
"Noer i'm not." God now i'm going to cross a other boundry. I step closer to her. Until there is only 1 millimeter between us. I touch her arm and she stiffins and the tears roll down her cheeks. Shit what have i done to her? I step away.
"See you are."
"I don't want to be!" She crys out.
"But yet you are, why arenyou lying Josephine? How can i know if you even told the truth in the hallway?"
"You sais that it was a mis-"
"Miscommunication? Yes but yet again here you are lying in my face. What if you called Dylan to tell him to this act with you?"
"Hero."
"No Jo. Why do you lie to me!" Then the alivator opens and she runs out. No. Fuck!

I see Anna standing there and before i can move Anna made her move. She yells for Jo and keep running after her. Then Jo stops and crys in Anna's shoulder. Is she going to tell Anna what happend? Coudl Anna even look at me the same way then? Is Jo ever going to forgive for what injust did? Again?

{Josephine}
He steps closer to me. And then he touches me. I stiffin completly and the tears rol down my cheeks. Noer. I don't want to be affraid for Hero. He is my light my everything. I don't get this. I wanted him so bad this morning but now i am affraid. Why?

He yells again. And he tells me that lie. But i didn't want to make him feel worse. And i just did by lying.

When the alivator opens i run. I run for my life. I can't stand this life. I can't live like this! And i need to get away from Hero.

Anna yells my name and runs behind me and after a minute i can't keep running. I turn around and crie like a little bitch kn her shoulder.

"O baby what happend." She aks me.
"Hero, Dylan, my wrist, my life, everything!" I say hyperventilating.
"Jo! Hush. Calm down and tell me what happend."
"I- i well it happend yesterday." I tell her what happend yesterday and this mornijg and that my wrist hurts like hell.
"Okay uhmm what do you want to do?"
"I just first wanna go to the hospital."
Noer i wanna go home.
"Okay."

We drive to the hospital and we are both verry silent. I just wanna het this control, pack my stuff and go home i'm done for this movie. But i don't have the balls to tell Anna.
Why do i even wanna leave this movie because of Hero? No fuck Hero. Its his fault now! He made me scared he made me cry he made it this way he yelled at me! I didn't do anything wrong!

When were at the hospital Anna takes care of everything we make a foto from my wrist and they tell me its broken. Son of a bitches. They are now put the plaster around it and they literlay asks me what color i want. What am i? 12? I choose black cause other that those clothes i don't were.
"Hos long is this going to take?" Anna sudenly asks.
"Uhm two weeks but then you need to wait another six weeks to heal completely." Fuck!
"Okay thank you."

On the ride back to the hotel were also quit. I thinknwe just have nothing to say?

When we arive Hero, Dylan, Ianna, Sam and Pia are sitting on a couch. I don't have time for this.
"O my god, is it broken!" Inanna yells. No only looks like it.
"Yeah."
"Josephine." I hear that deep british voice that niw send sivers down my spine.
"I need to go." I say and walk to the elevator before it closes Hero walks in.
"Jo please i made a mistake."
"Well i didn't." I say harsh. I pukld out my middle finger and take the stairs. God i'm a bitch!

When i'm 1 door away from Hero's door i hear crying. But a male one. A british one... Hero. Its so damn hard to not knock on his door and kiss him. Noer Jo het over this boy!

When i walk to my door i hear him yelling.

"Why god!? Why?! She was the fucking love of my life and i fucking know i messed up but for fuck sake i thought i found my soulmate. God please. Help me."

O my gosh, i can't handle this sober. I walk down to the bar and take tequila shots. I stopt counting when i was at 18 i'm so drunk right now. Fuck!

I pay the bartender and go back to my hotel room. And i can't help it. But i knock on Hero's door.

"Josephine." He says sniffing and with red puffy under eyes.
"Hero, baby." I wrap my arms around his neck and giggle when i almost fell.
"No Jo you'r drunk."
"Hero please, i love you, i want you. I want you now. Inside of me!"
"No you are going to reget it tomorrow."
"Sex with you? I'm never going to reget."
"Yes you are and then again it would be my fault and you would never forgive me."
"Baby, i'm not mad."
"Really." Aviod it.
"I just want you take of all my clothes and your too and let me fuck you!"
"No."
"Oke then you can choose. Let me fuck you and we can talk tomorow or i'll leave and we only make this movie and we'll never see eachother again-"
Even before i can finish my sentense i feel his lips pressing against mine and he kisses me hungerly and i kiss him back.

*sorry to end on a cliffhanger... Again
Don't forget to vote and comment love you all*