Chapter 20 | promise me that you won't leave!

{Hero}
I wake up by Jo sturing around in my bed, why does she move so much in her sleep? Sometimes it annoys me so much I just wanna pick her up and throw her to the other side of the room but it would hurt Jo and i don't wanna hurt Jo. I love her I would never hurt her. I'm deep in my thought when I hear Jo.
"Good morning handsome."
"Good morning baby." She comes closer to me and lays her head on my chest.
"I'm hungry." She states after a few minutes. When I want to speak I hear a knock on the door.
"Come in." I yell, i mean we're both dressed what would it mater? If Jo was naked under the covers no one would come in. The door slowly opens and it reveals my mom. Why is she so slow like she's looking if we're dressed.
"Come in were dressed."
"Yeah just wanna check." She laughs. Did she heart us last night. That would be so awkward, I hope Mercy didn't heard us.
"I just wanted to say, breakfast is ready your coming?"
"Yes." I say. Then she nods and walks out. I put on a  grey jogger and Jo dresses her self. I don't know why it's just my mom and Mercy. But she said she needed to dress. So I'm sitting here waiting for her to be finally ready.

"I'm ready." She yells at me. And then i look up. She's wearing very tight high waist jeans and for a change their blue not black. Then she has a little flower tank top and two golden chains. One is a cross and the other one is the letter H. Did she bought that for me?
"I love your new neck leases and I'm in love with the H one." I say while i pull her closer to me.
"I bought that in Atlanta I just never worn it before." She never wears any jewelry.
"Why did you even bought neck leases you never ware jewelry."
"Well, you look so hot with you neck leases and-" before she can even finish her sentence I pressed my lips on hers, i slip my tongue inside her mouth. I pull her in my arms and then I lay her on the bed. She brakes the kiss and I pout.
"I really wanna have sex but your mom is waiting with breakfast and I'm so fucking hungry."
"Okay." I say still pouting. Before i realize it she kisses me and pulls away with my bottom lip between her teeth. Holly fuck.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you even more."

When we're down stairs my sister lays half dead on the table. Does she has a hangover. When did she got home. Did she heard me and Jo. O fuck! This is gonna be real awkward.

"Hey Merc, I want to introduce you to someone so if you can get your fat head up."
"Hero!" My mom warns me.
"Don't worry mom his head is even fatter so I take this as a complement." Then Jo giggels and Mercy tilts her head.
She stand up and runs to Jo.
"Bro you finally have a girlfriend! Omg! Hi I'm Mercy."
"Yes, yes, yes she knows who you are now sit and eat your fucking breakfast!" I say to Mercy. And I feel Jo tap my shoulder.
"Stop being mean, or I'll be mean to you." Did she just? I love her so much.
"O yeah?" I say with a smirk and I see the spark in her eyes. Right at the moment inwas going to pick her up and run to my room I hear my sister.
"I'm right here you know!" I laugh and Jo blushes.

After breakfast I stand up and say.
"I'm going to sleep for a bit I didn't got much sleep tonight."
"Yeah we heard that." Mercy says.
"Shut up!" She just laughs louder.
"Hero?" I hear Jo's voice and its so soft like she's scared.
"Yes?"
"Can we talk." I frown but we both walk over to my room and my mother and sister looks at me confused just like I am.
"Baby what's wrong?" I say while I lock the door. Jo sits on the bed and bursts out in crying.
"Promise me you won't leave!"
"I would never leave you please tell me what's wrong?"
"I- i think I'm pregnant."

*sorry for not updating so long but i didn't really know what to write but its here so enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment*