Chapter 8 | jealous?

{Josephine}
I am now in Shane's arms cuddeling up. It may be weird cause we only talked online but with Shane it doesn't feel weird.
"Gosh its so jice to finally meet you in real life."
"Same." We talk abit and after 5 minutes he puts me down we walk to the couch where Hero and i where sitting the really sort girl and the boy are talking to Anna but the tinted girls is touching Hero's arm and laughing. What the fuck.
"Hero?"
"Yes Josephine?" He cals me by my hole name, what have i done wrong?
"Nothing." I feel the tears coming up so i left the room i walk outside and sit on the little wall and cry. Why is he like this i didn't do anything wrong!
"Jo?" I hear the angelic voice, Anna.
"Yes." I say while wiping my tears away.
"Whats wrong?"
"Just..." i burst out in tears.
"I didn't do anything worng and now Hero is flirting with a other girl!"
"Well you jumped in Shane's arms and stayed there for like 5 minutes, maybe Hero is jealous, and khadija is the one flirting Hero not he only smiled when you came i guess to annoy you cause he was jaulous."
"But why doesn't he just tell me, he promised not to break my heart again and he did it!"
"Again?"
"Yesterday after we walked up to you we had a fight."
"O i'm sorry."
"Its not you'r fault. What time is it?"
"Its almost 5 pm."
"Great." Anna gives me a weird look.
"I made a deal to myself before 4 pm you arent drinking so in can drink now and i really need a drink now, just go sit where you sat and i'll be back in 5 minutes okay?"
"Oke." Anna stands up and walk to her chair i walk to the bar i order 10 tequila shots and let them bring to table when he's done.
When i arive at the table i take a distance from everyone i'm just here waiting for my shots to arive.

{Hero}
When Jo fucking jumped in shane's arm i couldn't help but feel jaulous. I mean do i need to tolerate that? No fuck no. Whe gets pissed when my fucking gay bestfiend calls me and text me but i need to tolerate that she jumps in a boy his arms. When Jo is up to his arms Khadjia sits next to me, she's not ugly but she's just not Jo. She's trying to make me laugh but its not a sucses she is touching my arm and thats when i realiesed that she's flirting with me, i wanted to make her stop but then Jo came so i laugh with her Khadija.
"Hero?" I see the hurt in her eyes. So now she cares about me.
"Yes Josephine." When i call her by her full name she now i'm playing or theres somtething wrong and st this point she know something is wrong.
"Nothing" she says and i see tears forming in her eyes and then she walks away. And fuck its hard not to run after her and say that i'm sorry. But i guess i want to hurt her? Ugh i don't fucking know. After a minute Anna stands up and goes to Jo they talk like forever jezus. When Anna comes back Jo hits some where else i don't know where but after a few minutes she comes back and holds a distance.
After 2 minutes i see a bartender walking up with 10 shot he places them next to Jo and she thanks him, its fucking 5 pm and she's going to drink!? No! Fuck no! When she wants to shot her first shot i stand up and take it out of her hands and pull her with me.
"Hero let me go!"
"Jo what the fuck is happening, we were happy this moring everything was perfect but then that Shane guy comes and you leave me like i'm nothing to you!"
"Please keep you'r voice down." Shit i forgat again.
"Sorry."
"And i didn't act like you where nothing to me but when i came back you where the one that was flirting!"
"Fuck sake man, thats not what happend, you jumped in his arms and fucking cullded with him 5 minutes and in the time you where gone Khadija joined me she started flirting and i ignored the whole time until you came. And yes i do realise i'm a dick, fuck sake." I massage my tempels but then i feel Jo's soft lips against mine. Fuck.
"You where just jealous."
"You'r not mad?"
"I was mad but not anymore and i was more sad then mad but come on Hero how can i stay mad at you when you actualy acted like a boyfriend." She says laughing.
"Ha ha verry funny Jo."
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"Bet still on?"
"Fuck yes."
We walk back to the group and sit next to eachother, Anna gives a happy look and we smile back.
"So just a quastion, you guys daiting?" Inanna asks. Fuck, i'm just gonna let Jo anwser that.
"Nahh." Jo says i get this one i mean with i was pissed but thats because i trust Anna and we have just met them so i'm cool. I give her a quik wink and then we all head back to talking.

*soo yeah uhh let me know what you think and don't forget to vote. And thank you all so much for the 400 reads🥺*