Follow

Jungkook was roaming around the mansion , he came across the training room for the members . He was peeping from the door not knowing if he was even allowed to enter .

"Oh jungkook what are you doing here "

"Hoseok hyung I was just happen to be passing by and stopped to see what's going on "

"Okk , as it is I was on my way wanna joint "

"Am I allowed to enter ?"

"Jungkook seriously this whole property is basically yours , you can freely go anywhere "

"Hehe I guess so " he nervously laugh .

They both entered the room , Hoseok guided him with every room , it was more like a gym and training for other self defence techniques , there was a room where people try shooting different guns . All these were so exciting in jungkook's eyes that he couldn't hide his excitement .

"So this is where Got7 train "

"Yes "

"Can I like I don't know if I'm even allowed to but you see "

"I know jungkook what you are talking about and yes I don't know if you are allowed to joint or not , you must ask for V's permission once you get his approval I'll be honoured to train you "

"Really hyung you mean it "

"Yes I do but if he refuses"

" he won't I know how to get his approval " Hoseok smiled at his confidence .

"Well then it's settled I'll meet you here tomorrow morning "

"Ok hyung thanks "

"Now all I need is taehyung's approval and it's definitely gonna be YES"

"NO"

"Excuse me what do you mean by no , why not " jungkook whined stomping his legs following taehyung . It was night both were in their shared bedroom and taehyung came back from work after an exhausted day .

"Refusing or denying a statement by the use of the word NO"

"But you don't have a particular reason to deny my request " taehyung sighed and answered

"Baby I can't let you workout between so many horney men's and that's too who are working under me , I won't be surprised if tomorrow they'll betray me to have a taste of you"

"God taehyungie I aren't the only person alive you gotta be more real seriously that's the reason "

"Koo baby listen to me "

"No you listen to me I aren't Laura and you aren't Massimo who has captured me here so I can do what I want and why don't you think from my side I never asked anything from you I spend my whole time waiting for you and roaming around the mansion . It's just one thing that I ask is that too much "

"I understand you , let's discuss about it tomorrow ok , I'm too tired I wanna sleep"
Jungkook just nodded his head .

_____________________________________________

Next day taehyung woke up late usually it's jungkook to wake him up but he wasn't in the room , he got out wearing his robe entering the kitchen he expected jungkook to stand there with a cup of coffee in his hands but sadly it wasn't . There were just maids working there .

"Good morning Master V " a maid said

"Good morning , Where's jungkook "

"Master jungkook went out early without eating , he said he is going for a walk but didn't returned "