taekook homecoming

Omg what's with this title I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything T_T

Taehyung and jungkook are back , they got out of the airport where Namjoon and other bodyguards were waiting for them . They got many stares from others as they saw black car with many guys in suits stranding around it . Everyone bowed as they saw their leader (just taehyung's men's ) in respect . The people around them was surprised seeing both the couples .

Namjoon smiled and raised his hand for a handshake but taehyung ignored him going straight for a hug surprising Namjoon

Namjoon smiled and raised his hand for a handshake but taehyung ignored him going straight for a hug surprising Namjoon .

"Welcome V I hope you had a great journey and you too jungkook welcome back "

"Thanks hyung how's everyone "

"Everyone's doing great , you both must be tired let's take you home " Namjoon said and a guard opened the door for them , they entered the car and drove away .

As they reached the mansion Hoseok and yoongi threw confetti on them as they entered .

"Welcome back " taehyung was glaring at them for this overdramatic entrance but seeing jungkook laughing along with them melt his heart and he let it slide this time .

Hoseok hugged the younger as he hugged him back with the same energy , yoongi joined them too and the three of them jump around in circles .

"Omg jungkook I missed you so much"

"Yeah everyone at the training room was missing you like hell "yoongi added

"They keep asking if the muscular bunny was back or not " jungkook laughed at that comment

"You guys really missed me that much "

"Yeah and kookie look at you , you have got so much tan . I know V already had a bit tan color but it's looking more on you "

"Oh is it , I guess it will be normal in a few days "

"Well we came here to welcome you now you should go and get freshen up " Hoseok said

"Alright I'll see you guys later " jungkook said and went upstairs to his room .

_________________________________________________

They unpacked and got fresh after taking a long shower.  It was evening now taehyung was in his office room while jungkook went for a round maybe to meet his other hyung's at the training room . Jungkook is the youngest among them and they really adore the younger for his muscular body with a baby face and a pure heart , he was kind to everyone unlike their boss but that doesn't means that they hate taehyung it's just jungkook is someone they can talk freely without any formalities.

Namjoon was in taehyung's office talking about this week's business and some random stuffs .

"So Jin Hyung left " taehyung asked .