Cuddles and Kisses

Every thing was going fine for jungkook in fact it was perfect a perfect life he could ask for. He finally got the man he admired and got loved and cherish by him. Even in the university everyone's jaw hung open seeing the most handsome boy hanging out with the nerd/ blind professor, even though they weren't officially dating but jungkook didn't  have any problem in that because taehyung still loves and cares for him.

Some girls got jealous but taehyung try to stay by the youngers side whenever possible so they won't even get a chance to say anything to jungkook . Other than those jealous girl no one could say anything to the younger thank to taehyung who stood in between of the crowded cafeteria and announced that if anyone is gonna hurt or bully jungkook they are gonna meet his worst side and he said this with a dead serious face with his voice deeper than usual enough to send chills down everyone's spine.
Jungkook was really touched by taehyung's support and care but one thing that bothers him is that the older was clearly ditching his classes to be with him and he didn't want him to. If only poor jungkookie knew that taehyung has completed his studies long back and now he wants to protect and spoil the younger with his love.

______________________________________

It was one of those days when taehyung use to visit his bunny to take care of him. It was Sunday when the older came running to jungkook's house he took him for a walk helping him with all the obstacles on his Bunny's way and then feeding him icecream while sitting near a lake in the park. He use to wipe the cream with a tissue which spread on the younger lips while eating.

"Ah baby bunny you are such a messy eater it's the 100th time I'm wiping off the cream from your lips "

"Not my fault you are the one feeding me I can surly eat properly myself "

"Ohh is that so then I'll love to see you try "

"Sure I'll show you " Jungkook ended up spreading the ice cream till his cheeks . Taehyung sighed but then an idea clicked in his pervert mind he slowly licked the younger cheeks till his lips tasting the strawberry flavor he remembered the time when jungkook was drinking coffee and had cream all over his lips.

Poor bunny got started by taehyung's act his breath hitched when he realised that taehyung was too close, he could feel their lips almost touching , jungkook licked his lips and that when taehyung lost it he couldn't control himself anymore and attached his lips with the younger soft one. Jungkook eyes widen but then he closed his eyes enjoying how their lips fits perfectly with each other. It was a sweet kiss with taehyung licking the cream off jungkook's lips . As he pulled back he saw his bunny still sitting with pouty lips and closed eyes , he chucked and pecked his lips again.

"I'm sorry bunny I couldn't resist it anymore your lips are too tempting. "

"its ok i-i liked it-t" Jungkook replied with a whisper .

"What did you said baby I didn't hear you " He said teasing him

"I said I LIKED IT " He said it out loud and hid his face in his palms. Taehyung smirked and pulled him holding him closer . They both fed each other and enjoyed their alone time.