Feel Special

"JUNGKOOK" taehyung screamed as jungkook fell right in front of the track where bang chan was coming with full speed. Everything happened so fast that taehyung couldn't even move a muscle in shock as he saw in which condition his bunny was.

"Fuck " Bang chan said and tried to control , that moment his car drifted right pass jungkook and got crashed luckily he was safe due to the airbag in his car.

Taehyung rushed towards the younger picking him up in his arms.

"Jungkook, Jungkook baby open your eyes " Taehyung asked Worriedly shaking him. Taehyung examined his loves face and saw a handprint on his soft cheeks blood stain from his nose to lips and his belongings were missing. Taehyung was fuming in anger punching on the concrete road whoever hurted his bunny is gonna be so dead.

"RM" He called namjoon while gritting his teeth.

"Make arrangements for jungkook to reach the mansion safe and sound inform Jin hyung to take care of him. Secondly I want to know who the hell tried to lay their dirty hand on MY bunny search for that bastards right now , I want them alive I'll deal with them personally "

"Yes Mr V " Rm said pushing the crowd of people gathering there after the incident.

"I'm so sorry for whatever happened here Mr V I got scared when Mr jeon fall right in front of my car "

"You did a great job in handling the situation bang chan now excuse me as I have to do my job now " Taehyung said and left the place. Even others started leaving one after Another.

Taeyong and Mark Lee were sitting in their car.

"Yes boss it's done but unluckily he got saved "

"Don't worry that's what I wanted it time for the next part of the plan your job is done here you'll get your payment "

"Thanks boss " Taeyong said and ended the call.

"So dude how about we go to a club to have some shots "

"Sure thing let's call Lucas too " Mark Lee said.

______________________________________

In the mansion

Jungkook was sleeping in his room after jin did the treatment. Taehyung was eagerly waiting for namjoon's response.

Namjoon searched for the camera's nearby . After finding for a while he finally found that footage . He didn't called taehyung because he didn't wanted him to see jungkook getting beaten up it was hard for him as well.
He heard someone cracking knuckles behind him and his stiffed on his position.

"M-mr V what are you doing here " He asked but got no reply. Taehyung was too focused on the screen as he watched how those bastards looted his baby and beat him up. His eyes getting dark as he saw the face of those guys. Indeed they were also the one to push jungkook that's what taehyung thought.

"Who are these guys " Taehyung finally asked.