Make it right

Flashback to when taehyung was talking  to jin.

"Hmm there's only one way to find out "

"How?"Jin asked

" I might spend some more time in this uni , if I realise that my love for jungkook is real then I'll do everything to make him mine and if turns out to just an adoration then I'll leave the uni and help him by being far from him. " Taehyung explained

"Are you sure about that " Jin was cut off by taehyung's men.

"Mr V we have got a very important news for you " Taehyung's men said entering the room making everyone startled. By now namjoon, hoseok and yoongi were sitting on the couch but they stood up when they got to know about an important news.

"Speak " He said to him.

"Last night one of our spy was present in the party you went and he heard about someone keeping an eye on you. They were spying on your every action and moment . He further added them talking about to find details of a specific boy whom you carried with you "

Taehyung's men informed him still standing on the door, after an uncomfortable silence taehyung spoke.

"You may leave " The said guy bowed
"And yeah from next time knock the door and wait for my permission before you enter I don't want you to casually barge in my room."

"Sorry Mr V it won't happen next time "

"Hmm you better, because you won't even get a chance for next time " With that the guy left.

"This is unbelievable probably by now that guy might be following jungkook." Jin said and taehyung rubbed his forehead in tension.

"Not only jungkook even me, he is waiting for me to do something...I have think of something if they got to know that he is my weakness they will not let him live in peace " Taehyung said
"But hyung who it could be, no one dares to even mess with me than who it could be "

"Maybe it's Kai's mens " Namjoon said and taehyung's eyes widen.

"Kai's mens..... They have seen jungkook they know that he helped me escaped that night if they knew I have a connection with him then it would be bad for both of us . What should I do hyung"

"Ignore him " Jin said

"What"

"Yes taehyung ignore him, disrespect him in front of many people so that Kai's mens will get to know that they are targeting for the wrong guy "

"But I can't do that , I-i couldn't even see someone doing that then how come I myself do that to him. He is very pure and innocent I don't want to break his heart "

"Taetae try to understand it's for his safety only . It's better than seeing his dead body in Kai's arms just imagine, you can clear it out later but for now you have to. "