I Quit

Taehyung was looking at the bunny who was sleeping so peacefully , he was so whipped for the younger and he didn't even realised that jungkook had him easily under his control . He can literally do anything for jungkook , anything .

" What have you done to me bunny you made me soft for you as well as more possesive . I love you so much i wish we both could stay in each other arms like this forever ."

He smiled and hugged him closer kissing his nape and slept again .

After sometime jungkook woke up with a sharp pain from his lower region , he groaned in pain but then he felt two arms wrapped around his waist

After sometime jungkook woke up with a sharp pain from his lower region , he groaned in pain but then he felt two arms wrapped around his waist. He calmed when he smell taehyung's scent, he always feels safe and calm when he smells his boyfriend's scent.

"Baby bunny are you in pain, I'm sorry if I hurted you in any way  " Taehyung's whisper near his ear in his deep morning voice while holding him from back. Jungkook turned and snaked his hands around taehyung's neck and smiled.

"You don't have to apologise whatever happened was because we both craved for each other and also because......I agreed to it so you don't have to say sorry, it's just I feel a bit sore as it was my first time " He said while blushing and looking down , taehyung felt a feeling of pride when he remembered that indeed he was the one to takes this innocent bunny's virginity .

"Baby I'm so proud to be your first and don't worry I'm gonna take care of my baby the whole day ok " Taehyung said and kissed his forehead.

"Ok taetae " Jungkook gave a bunny smile and taehyung almost had a heart attack seeing  his adorable little  bunny.

"Ok then let's get you cleaned up " He said and picked up jungkook bridal style.

"Ahh taehyung wait I'm-" The covers which were covering their body slipped leaving him naked. Jungkook hid his face in taehyung's neck while covering his private area with his hands .

"What are you so shy about baby I have already seen you yesterday, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Your body is so beautiful and sexy that it needs to be get praised and worshipped by me " He said and jungkook blushed deeper nuzzling on taehyung's chest .

"S-stop saying that " Jungkook said and lightly hit his shoulders taehyung grabbed his hands and pecked on his lips . He carried him to the bathroom and made him sit on the counter , jungkook hissed at the pain .

" I would have been gentle with you but you were so hot and tempting last night that i couldn't control myself but to claim you all for myself  " taehyung said jointing their foreheads while this fingers were caressing his thighs

"S-shut up it was your fault , after all you were the one to bring that sinful dress in the first place ." Jungkook said and taehyung leaned towards his ear whispering in his husky voice

"Are you calling me a sinner " and lightly bite his ear lobe while gropping his ass making jungkook's moan and whin at his boyfriend's hotness .

"What's wrong bunny cat caught your tongue, you were telling me something about last night " He said while lifting jungkook's face and caressing his waist appreciating his beautiful curves .