Among Us

Taehyung and jungkook spend the whole day together , they went to jungkook's house   all the time holding their hands .

"This place is very special to me , it was the first time i met you" taehyung said caressing his thumb over jungkook's hands . Jungkook smiled at that memory he didn't even knew who that person was and yet he treated him and gave him a place to stay the night .

"I was a bit confused at that time, do you care about everyone without even knowing them "

"To be honest I never got in such situation but getting to know that you are seriously injured i felt bad , i couldn't leave you to die there so i brought you with me "

"That's so thoughtful bunny you are the reason why I am alive today , but now when i think of it i saw you closing a cafe ....did you worked there or what "

"No no actually remember my aunt i told you about , it was her cafe , that day she was sick and it was already pass closing time so i went to shut it down,  that much i can do in return when she takes care of me all the time so i just helped her "

"Now it makes sense well we are here let's grab whatever you want to take " taehyung said opening the door of jungkook's house

"Yeah you just sit here I'll make it quick " jungkook went inside his room while taehyung was waiting in the living room . It was a bit dusty but still the same as back then . Taehyung remember when jungkook was sleeping on that sofa that night and he even kissed the bunny before leaving because it was so tempting well it was just a peck on his forehead . He still can't believe the world is so small , before leaving he never even though he would meet his bunny boy ever again but fates had different plans and now he is his boyfriend , the love of his life his bunny .

"Ahh" jungkook screamed from the room and taehyung rushed there to see him on the floor .

"Bunny are you alright , are you hurt somewhere " he asked being panic that he couldn't save his baby from falling .

"I'm alright tae don't worry it's just I'm living at your house currently that's why I forgot the steps of my room and i accidentally tripped . " Taehyung helped him get up .

"But still baby you should have called me if you were having trouble in remembering "

"It's ok taetae its not that serious " jungkook said taehyung tighten his grip on his waist .

"Every thing that's related to you is important and my biggest concern ok " and jungkook just nod his head with wide eyes .

"Good boy now tell me where should i start searching " jungkook guided him and taehyung removed the things jungkook wanted .

"Hey isn't that you bunny  and who is next to you "

"Oh you might have found me and my brother's photo "

"Awww you were such a cute bunny back then "

"Am i not cute now " jungkook said pouting and taehyung couldn't help but kiss away that pout .

"You are the cutest bunny......who can be a hot and  sexy one too ." He said it sweetly but ended with a whisper near jungkook's ear and bit his ear playfully .

"T-tae stop ....Ahhhh" jungkook gasped suddenly when taehyung roughly kissed his neck creating hickeys on his smooth white skin . He tried pushing taehyung but he just bit him more roughly making the younger moan .

"Tae Wee c-ant do it here ahh we still have work t-to do . " But jungkook's protest were felling over deaf ears .
Soon pleasure was talking over him and his hands found its way on taehyung's hairs gripping it and tilting his neck back giving more space to his boyfriend . Taehyung's kissed his rosy lips while his hands grabbed his ass squeezing it which gave him an opportunity to slip his tongue into youngers mouth exploring it . Taehyung's hands slipped into jungkook's hoodie caressing his stomach and then moving upward towards his weak point . Jungkook whinned when taehyung lightly rubbed his nipples , he was getting desperate when taehyung suddenly pinched it making him moan loudly .