Utopia

"You don't have to be scared of him I'm telling you jungkook let's run away together I'll protect you and i- "

" And where are you planning to take jungkook from here hmm "

"Tae yugyeom was just kidding he didn't meant that you know he just " jungkook panicked and tried to handle the akward situation .

"Baby I know I was just messing around jungkook you know it's the only fun part of my job , I hope yugyeom don't mind my small pranks now don't he " he said while glaring him with a deadly look .

"O-of course , I totally understand why would I mind as if it was just a joke " he nervously laugh trying his best to smile .

"Jungkookie , baby where were you , I was searching for you the whole time and I found you here in the garden hoping like a baby bunny you are with an ugly Monkey " taehyung said with a pout clinging over jungkook with a total different personality . yugyeom was seeing this scene with utter shock .

"Stop it tae don't call yugyeom ugly "

"How can you say that you haven't seen him yet "

"I haven't seen you as well , what if " jungkook said with a smirk . Taehyung dramatically gasped

"Baby are you judging my handsome face , I'm hurt did you just compared me with his ugly Monkey uhmp " taehyung said while puffing his cheeks . Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend's cuteness and pinched his cheeks .

"Ouch you are going too rough on me baby " he whispered huskily near Jungkook's ear making him blush . Jungkook cheeks were red and he roughly pushed taehyung .

"Yah, what's with this split personality stop whispering in my ears " jungkook said and went inside with a hot face still blushing .

Taehyung laughed and got up from the ground dusting his clothes as he watch jungkook's figure disappearing in distance , his smile disappeared as if that guy didn't just laughed and flirted with his boyfriend a few seconds ago and replaced it with a straight face as he faced yugyeom who was standing here awkwardly not knowing why he was still standing here watching them flirt right in front of his salad.

"So what are your real intension "

"Excuse me " yugyeom asked confusingly .

"I have just came back from kiling Wonho that's why I'm going easy on you otherwise you might be laying here with a broken arm and jaw for manipulating my boyfriend against me . "

"I understand you heard us arguing the other day but you totally missed the part when I said I'm never gonna say that to jungkook . It's not good to be a sneaky bitch hearing half conversation and spreading rumours , now be quick and tell me what's your obsession with my bunny , it isn't the first time I have caught you trying to get close to my boyfriend "

"I'll clear it once and for all , you are misunderstanding this ok I'm not involved with any romantic feelings towards jungkook ok , it's just that I have seen him suffer a lot and I wanna help him like a real friend . " Taehyung laughed at yugyeom's confession.

"You , are trying to help him come on yugyeom I wasn't born yesterday . You are saying as if I didn't saw you bully him in the past "

"I understand that taehyung"

"It's V for you " he corrected him

"Ok V I understand that , the past was in the past I wanna help him for real "

"And who do you think you are hmm , who the fucking hell gave you the right to think what's right for him it's none of your business so keep your sneaky nose out of my love life and do your job , And yeah it's just because of the deal I made with Jackson that I'm leaving you in one piece I'm a man of words so you better take this as an opportunity and get the fuck out if here before I lose my patience "  yugyeom went away without saying a word .