New Student

The next day jungkook was walking in the campus when someone came and dragged him towards the backside of the school .

"W-who's it , where are you taking me , I swear if I get to know who you are I'll get you suspended " he shouted but that person didn't replied.

They locked him in an old janitors closet which was not used now and was abandoned . 

"Let me out , hello can someone hear me , get me out if here "

.
.
.
.

"Mark I don't think this was a good idea "

"Shut up Yugyeom you are jungkook's pet stop saving him every time "

"I'm not saving him I'm trying to save us , what If someone sees us and tells to prof Taemin "

"No one can dare to speak in my matters and if they do they know what will happen to them , right bambam"

"Yes Jackson I can kill anyone for you by just your single order "

"Good boy , now let's go we got a free lecture "

"Yeah let's enjoy "

They all left leaving jungkook in the lock room . He was sitting there helplessly cause he don't know where he was , no one can hear him but he was sure it's a janitor closet become he can smell the cleaning stuffs around him .

There were some students passing by .

"Please someone help me " jungkook shouted every time he hears footsteps

"Hey you hear that " a student said .

"Shh Jackson might be somewhere nearby just act like you didn't hear anything and let's go "

He got up to search for something to get out of here , where searching his hand got cut by a pointed nail he hissed in pain but then his leg got stuck on a empty bucket and he fall down .

Taehyung came at the back of university . He easily got admission even though it was the middle of the semester but what can't happen when you throw money . So here he was at the backside of the campus smoking .

"Ah I got reminded of my collage days " he said taking a puff from his cigarette .

Suddenly he heard the sound of something falling from a closed door . He went towards it and put his ears to the door and heard someone crying . He backed up and look at his surrounding carefully .

"This door looks like it hasn't been used for years , who would be in there , it can't be a rat I can hear someone crying " he thought then slowly knocked on the door and again put his ear on the door .

The crying stopped then suddenly he heard someone's footsteps .

"Hello is someone there , can you hear me hello anyone "