A Deal

Jungkook woke up after a long nap. As he opened his eyes a jolt of pain rushed through his muscle and he winced in pain. He touched his watch to feel the time, it was currently 4 pm and all the students might have already left and maybe some teachers too, he nose picked up a sweet smell beside him he tap from his hands to find a rose with a drink and a letter. He took the letter and touched it feeling the letters , the letters was made by making holes on the paper so it can be easy to identify the letters and understand the sentence.

"Hey jungkookie it's jimin hyung I heard from Taehyung about you falling from the staircase and came to check up on you but you were sleeping peacefully so I thought to give you your favorite banana milk so that you can again stand strong and hop like a bunny .

                                From
                                         Chimchim hyung
                                 To
                                          Baby kookie.

Jungkook smiled while holding the letter he took the banana milk and drank happily while sniffing the rose. The door opened and closed which made jungkook body stiff in alert.

"Calm down bunny it's just me "
He sighed in relief when he heard a familiar deep voice.

"Taehyung what are you still doing here don't you want to go home it's already 4 pm "

"Go home, leaving you here all alone do you really think that I will leave you here like that. I'm gonna drop you till your doorsteps and then leave to my house "
Taehyung said and jungkook blushed a bit he hasn't got such treatment in years.

Jungkook was once popular among people and got respected when he use to attend seminars to give motivational speeches. He thought he actually influenced many people but it was just a publicity act, in real life people use to swear him or push him when he accidentally bumped into someone. It's very rare if someone would help him cross the road or tell him directions. He has very few people he can trust.

Taehyung helped jungkook pack up his things and got out of the campus. They both were heading towards taehyung's car when he spot someone following them from a car's mirror. Taehyung increased theirvspeed a bit but that guy was still behind him, he turned around and went towards that guy.

"What's your problem dude why the hell are you following us huh? " Taehyung shouted.

"Excuse me firstly I don't even know you and I wasn't even following you I came here to meet my friend "

"Who " Taehyung asked confusingly

"Wait is that " Jungkook asked when he heard a familier voice.

"Kookie " The guy shouted.

"Lucas " Jungkook shouted back, he ran towards him and hugged

"Lucas my god what are you eating nowadays you are so thin and tall as fuck "