Forgiveness

Still in flashback .....

After that incident Jennie could never contact taehyung ever again which made her to unwillingly join hands with Kai . Then one day , it was around 11:00 pm taehyung was returning from his office , nowadays he engrossed himself in work so that he spend less time alone no time to overthink and get sad . He sat in his car and started driving , after going a little far he noticed a car on his right , one on his left and one trying to overtake him from the front . Taehyung wasn't stupid to understand what's going on but his eyes widen when the window pull down and guns were pointed at him .

He swiftly removed his car from that trap and increased his speed , going as far as he could but the cars not leaving him anytime soon . Soon the firing started the bullets hitting his car's backlight and windows causing him to have light cuts on his body , he took turns and random lanes to distract them but the cars still following him , then while taking a turn his car lose balance and roll over . Luckily he was still alive but badly injured that's when he saw a light coming from somewhere , he just followed the light leading him to the cafe where he find a certain bunny looking boy .

On the other hand

"Sir I think he died we found his car crash here "

"V is not someone who can die easily in just a car crash look over that place for him , if he didn't die tonight I'm gonna behead you'll " Kai shouted on the other side of the call .

"O-ok sir we'll find him " the guy said being scared for his life now .

After a long time .

"Kai we found the boy who helped V escape " Taemin said running

"He works in my university he's a professor " hearing that Kai smirked

"Call taeyong and ask him to send me one of his member from China " he said

"You mean Lucas "

"Yes "

_________________________________________________
Back to present ....

Taehyung woke up in sweats still a little bit drunk as he stumble and made his way out of his room he step down the stairs tripping on the last one but still balanced himself and met Hoseok , yoongi and Namjoon . Their eyes hold pity for taehyung the way he had ruined himself . It's been 2 days and the only thing they could discover is that it was WayV who attacked them that day no location , no trace of them nothing as if they vanished into thin air .

Taehyung eyes met everyone's and then again filled with tears as he fell down on knees in front of everyone making them gasp in shock .

"I'm sorry hyung p-please forgive me i-i didn't wanted to hurt you god I have never raised my hands on any of you b-ut that day i-i lose my control hyung I beg you please forgive me or else , or else this guilt will eat me up " by now he was bowing while choking up sobbing .

Hoseok was quick to pick the miserable boy and bring him in a big hug rubbing his back .

"I forgive you that day only tae I could never stay mad at you " taehyung felt so relaxed and warm in Hoseok's arms after staying cold in his room he finally felt the warmth of his hyung . He pulled back his face red and eyes teary and then he looked at yoongi .

"How's your shoulder hyung is it too serious shall I call jin Hyung "

"No no tae calm down , I'm doing great now " yoongi said with a small smile and then it was complete silence . As if something is missing and it was , jungkook was their happiness he was the one who made the mansion lively and now he's gone leaving it gloomy and dark .

"I-, I miss him hyung , please help me I d-don't know what to do I can't take another heartbreak , after Jen kookie is all I have and I can't lose him too please hyung I'm so helpless " he breakdown again .

"Tae please get yourself together , like this you are hurting youself and jungkook won't be happy seeing you like this " Namjoon said

"But I don't know in which condition my baby is , he must be scared and hurt and there's no one to save him , he must be hoping me to help him and here I don't even know where they took my baby I'm so useless hyung "

"We are working on it tae , you just sit back and rest try to relax yourself mentally , we have our team working on it day and night , sooner or later they are gonna get caught "

"I just wish we aren't too late hyung " taehyung said in a broken voice .

_________________________________________________

Jungkook was laying here almost lifelessly in a dark room . The room was specially dark no window no sorce of any sunlight just pitch black dark room in which he was laying in a corner . Lack of food made him like this you ask why ?

Cause two days back when he was brought in Super M's underground hideout ....

Kai happily walked downstairs going to meet jungkook who was brought just now , he was smirking all the way , as the door opened he felt a jaw breaking punch on his face making him stumble back . His eyes widen and he look around to find most of his guards on the ground ( not dead ) all groaning in pain , there stood jungkook his both hands into fist his knuckles bleeding a bit as he was ready to punch him again .

*This is now how I imagined him * Kai thought to himself in shock .

Behind there was Mark clutching his stomach in pain . He immediately call his guards and instructed them what to do. One of the guard point a gun loaded with injection and aimed at jungkook , while Kai was hiding behind his guards all the time . The injection hit jungkook and his eyes got droopy before he went unconscious again .

"Taemin hyung !!!" Kai shouted

"Yes- oh god Kai who did all these " he said seeing so many guards in pain on the ground .

"You said that he was weak and pathetic then what is this "

"Did jungkook did this , impossible  " taemin asked shocked .

" Who else then " Kai rolled his eyes .

"But Kai I swear he was blind and weak even the students use to bully him , what did V fed him to have such monsterous power "

"That's Kim Taehyung effect , nevermind take that boy and lock him in a room where there is no source of sunlight , make him starve but don't let him die . Let's see if you are still strong enough after all that " Kai said kicking jungkook's limp body .

"Any information about V " he asked changing the topic .

"Surprisingly no , there hasn't been any activity from his side it's as if they are still in shock "

"Or they are planning something big , don't get fooled by them I know taehyung for years to know how his mind works , he won't stay quiet , atleast not this time " Kai m
Whispered the last part .

_________________________________________________

Umm hey you'll so I was just wondering that the story might be a bit confusing for some of you'll so if you'll have any queries or confusion regarding the plot you can ask me .