Who is V

After taehyung left the mansion namjoon called Jackson and his group to meet him. After a while three guys showed up namjoon called them to their meeting room.

"Good morning Got4, my name is RM please introduced yourselves "

"Woah!! Man your so cool " Jackson said checking out Namjoon.

"Pardon? "

"Oh sorry, I'm Jackson wang from China, I'm the leader of this group and these are my group mates, This is Bambam and this is mark "

"Hii nice to meet you I'm Mark tuan "

"Hmm you are suppose to be 4 isn't it where's your another group mate " Namjoon asked.

"Kim Yugyeom, actually he is not interested I talked to him but still he said he don't want to joint us "

" Ok so it's just the three of you come on let me show you our practice room "

"Wait Mr RM before we start I wanted to ask you that we are here in the replacement of your previous mens isn't it " Mark said.

"Yes "

"So does that means you need us, I would like to keep an offer to you if you want me to joint you'll , what do you say "

"Shut up Mark what are you saying " Jackson said.

" Come with me " Namjoon said and they all followed him, he took them to the training room and there they saw many muscular and build mens working out . Jackson and Mark's eyes popped out looking at the men's working under V.

"Now listen to me Mark, we have many mens and spy working under up so we are not in any emergency shortage of mens, all we need is some trained and qualified guys who can joint us with our missions " Namjoon explained

"W-what you mean we are going to be trained to go on missions with you, really " Jackson had heart eyes he was so excited just by thinking of working under V and now he is getting a higher position from the start whereas these mens are working for ages.

"Can I know why do you think that we are more qualified for this position rather than those mens " Mark asked.

"Even I don't know ,all I know is Mr V choose you'll by himself. "

"Whatt but we never saw him how does he knows us "

"He was with you at the uni all this time "

"Yoongi? no wait don't tell me that motherfucker KIM TAEHYUNG is V " Jackson screamed and all the men's surrounded him ready to kill him.

"Shh keep it low will you, no one is allowed to call him by his name rather than his brother or special ones , you don't realised where you are standing if I wasn't there then there might me three graves in the backyard today.