Lips and Cream

"If you don't want to go then it's fine bye"

"No wait.....I'll come with you " He responded shyly, taehyung smiled and hold his hand interlocking their fingers.

"Come on then "

While they were walking jungkook couldn't help but blush he can feel taehyung big hands against his. His scent was driving him crazy , strangely jungkook feels taehyung's scent very families and calming it makes him feel safe . Soon his nose pick up the smell of coffee which means they arrived at the cafe. Taehyung carefully made him sit on the seat.

"What would you like to order jungkook"

He gasped cutely "Did you just called your professor by his name "

"Oh come on its gonna be awkward if I started calling you formally in public .Ok lets try again , What would you like to have baby " Taehyung said teasingly and jungkook lightly hit arms.

"Ok I want a Cappuccino " He said and crossed his arms around his chest trying to look angry but end up looking like a pouty bunny " Taehyung laughed looking at his bunny boy.

"Yes sir what can I get you " The waitress asked taehyung.

"I would like to have a cappuccino and a Black "

"Ok sir please take your seat we'll bring your order "

Taehyung quietly went towards jungkook who was sitting there while cupping his cheeks , he sat on his seat very slowly without making any noise. Jungkook didn't realised that taehyung has came back.

"Where did that pabo went , did he left me here, I don't even know where am I now what am I gonna do " Jungkook panicked while taehyung laughing at his silly bunny silently , he tried to tease him.

"Hey cutie are you alone " Taehyung said changing his voice scaring jungkook.

"Huh No actually one of my friend is coming " He got a bit uncomfortable.

"How about I give you company till then " Taehyung said trying not to laugh at his scared bunny.

"No I'm fine he might be here by any minute "

"Are you talking about me dear " Taehyung said in his normal voice

"Oh taehyung thank god you are here "

"Is there something wrong " He asked finally laughing loudly.

"Yeah there's this guy who - yah why are you laughing "

"Nothing "

"Hello sir here's your order, have a nice day " the waitress said giving their coffee.

"Thank you " Taehyung replied

"Aren't you going to drink your coffee "taehyung asked and jungkook just gave him a glare and started drinking his coffee. Taehyung was looking at his bunny the whole time without him noticing.