My Love is Blind

The weather was gloomy just like his heart , the sky were cloudy with hint of light raindrops , the smell of fresh roses and rain made a perfect atmosphere as he kept the bouquet of flowers on the tombstone . The graveyard was quite and peaceful only a few people were seen as they came to meet their love one's .

Dusting off his black clothes he got up to finally bid a farewell , he heard someone's footsteps and soon his gloomy face turned into a smile .

"Are you done baby " the male asked

"Yes I'll miss her a lot I wish I could meet her for the last time "

The male hugged jungkook in a calming manner . He was happy , so happy to be back in the arms of his lover Kim Taehyung  .

After breaking the hug they both went away .  few days ago jungkook got to know that his aunt passes away , the one who took care of him during his blindness so here he was with his lover in the graveyard to meet her while taehyung went to see Jennie's grave , he apologized for everything for not being there for her , for not protecting her and for ruining her life . The guilt and fear of what occurred 2 months ago still remains fresh in taehyung's mind , he wants to forget everything but it's not easy . Thankfully his hyung's and his baby have helped him a lot and he's happy nowadays .

_________________________________________________
2 months ago ....

When jungkook entered the room he broke down seeing the docter giving electric shock to taehyung's body . His body would jerk up in shock as docters were trying to check his heartbeat .

Thankfully the surgery went well and taehyung got up after 3 days . In those days
the other members of super M Taeyong , Mark , Ten and Lucas who were also in nct signed a peace treaty with taehyung that they'll never have a fight against him , everything was settled and cooled down .

Taehyung was brought to his room and got an earful by his jin Hyung but at the end he cried hugging him in a bone cracking hug . The chapter of Kai ended forever.

_________________________________________________

Taehyung and jungkook got out of the graveyard and went inside their cars,  taehyung smiled and kissed jungkook's knuckles as they drove away . He took them to a hill where the city could be seen from up there , they sat in the backseat of their cars their own small cosy date .

"So much happened this year some happy and some unforgettable experience ,  I could never forget these memories that I create with you , you help me in rewriting my bad  memory " taehyung said as he peppered jungkook's face with kisses both showin...

"So much happened this year some happy and some unforgettable experience ,  I could never forget these memories that I create with you , you help me in rewriting my bad  memory " taehyung said as he peppered jungkook's face with kisses both showing off their diamond rings on their fourth finger .

"It's not just me but you too , you did so much for me and made me the man I'm today , I was just a blind boy who didn't knew what to do with his life but you gave my life a meaning "

"And I put your life in danger as well "

"Taehyungie I told you we'll never talk about it then why did you bring it again "

"I'm sorry love just forget it " taehyung said and pulled jungkook on his lap .

"I remembered how I wanted to confess my love to you but you harshly rejected me and waly away with that girl who was it umm rose " jungkook brought up their old memory .

"Omg kookie please no , now you are the one who's hurting me by reminding those horrible times "

"Haha I'm just kidding , just laugh it off taehyung these embarrassing memories are meant to be laugh out  "
"I was a blind boy yet you took intrest in me god I can't believe leaving so many attractive and beautiful girls and boys you fell you me and my blind charms " jungkook laugh .

" I never got attracted by person's apperance my love for you was pure as it is today I fell in love with your character your charms and of course your beauty , My Love Is Blind  for you and it has always been that way " jungkook teared up  hearing taehyung he immediately kissed him

"I love you taehyungie so much you made me fall for you harder everyday "

"I love you too baby my love is undefined , My Love Is Blind  "

                           -  The end  -
_________________________________________________

Thank you to all the readers who read my story hope you'll liked it . I was 🤏 this close to leave this but your support made me complete this book and finally almost after 8 or 9 months I completed this book . I really enjoyed written it and I hope you'll enjoyed it too by reading it .

I'll try to bring more intresting and new stories till then