Apologize

Jimin was shocked and guilty he actually suspended an innocent boy and the main culprit was roaming freely without being sorry for what he did.

"Soobin can you say those exact words in front of Mr lee "

"What no way Jackson would leave me alive after that , please Mr park don't drag me into this "

"Listen to me, calm down nothing will happen ok I'll assure your security by your help we can kick Jackson out of this uni then no more fear just imagine all those people who didn't stood up they all fear Jackson and you can be their greatest help " Soobin thought for a minute and agreed.

"If my statement can help other students then I'm ready to take the risk "

"Good now let's go "

_________________________________________

Jungkook was teaching in the class when suddenly there was an announcement.

"Jackson wang and Mark taun please report to the principals office right now "

As the announcement ended everyone started gossiping about it, Got4 were totally confused about the situation.

"What do you think it might be about " Yugyeom asked.

"I don't know maybe some rumors about us "

"Or maybe your minion has opened his honest mouth " Jackson said to Mark

"If that's the case then I will fucking kill him "

"Jackson and Mark didn't you both heard the announcement go to the principals office right now " Jungkook shouted.

"Yes we heard it and we are leaving you don't have to remind us " They all got up and left, jungkook sighed it's normal for him to get insulted by them and he just can get use to it, it hurts everytime. It's not that everyone are like this many students respect him but he has his own self respect in class and Jackson never fails to let him down.

The moment Got4 entered the office they met with an angry jimin and a scared soobin hiding behind his back.

"Seriously this fucker " Yugyeom stopped Mark who lost his temper seeing soobin standing here. Now it was very clear why they have been called.

"Jackson I'm sick of your attitude and behavior how long should I protect you like this, bullying students was a different thing but you started bullying teachers , Mr jeon and blackmailing first year student to help you in this act " Taemin shouted.

All four of them were listen while keeping their heads down.

"Do you want to stain this university's name by creating fear in first years students, you are gonna destroy this uni, I can't tolerate this anymore and that's why I informed this childish act of yours to Mr wang "

"You did whattt....are you serious right now "Jackson shouted not believing what he just heard.

"Mind your language and yes that's what I did, now only your dad can get you on line . I guess that's the worst punishment you would ever get so now get lost all four of you " Taemin said and left.

Jackson hated his dad he was very strict and rude to him, even though he was his only son he always thinks about his popularity and fame and scolds Jackson that how his childish acts always ruin his name and image. And facing his dad right now was the last thing he wanted.

Mark was killing soobin by his gaze and the poor boy stayed behind jimin all the time.

_________________________________________