Trust

The next day jungkook woke up and felt two strong arms around his waist and hot breath tickling his nape . Jungkook smiled, just the thought of taehyung and his caring side brings butterflies . Unknowingly his happy mood turned upside down the moment he recollect yesterday's memory , Jennie he can't forget how she threatened him and said she'll come back in taehyung's life and jungkook he can't take a risk he must fight for his man to prove her that indeed they both are lovers and no one can take place in taehyung's heart anymore except jungkook . He should be scared and yet somehow he feels provoked and jealous .

All his worried fly out of the window the moment taehyung pulled him back and whispered a good morning in his ears with his morning voice which is deeper than usual . It gives goosebumps and somehow jungkook still gets affected by it .

"Good morning taetae "

"Baby did you sleep properly "

"Better than ever don't worry about me I'm totally fine " he said cheerfully jumping off the bed and hopping his way towards the door .

"Thank god you came back to your hyper bunny mode you should have seen youself last night your invisible bunny ears were looking so floppy "

"Hyung come on I'm a human not an actual bunny and when did I grew my invisible bunny ears "

"I don't know but it looked like that " taehyung gave a silly boxy smile and jungkook just gave in , it's his weakness .

"Now come one get your ass up otherwise you'll get late for your work "

"I don't have any work today except for spending my time with my baby "

"Tae is it ok to skip I mean I don't want you to leave your work just because of me , as I told you I'm totally fine"

"Hmm let me think I guess I must ask my boss , oh but wait I'm the boss " taehyung said sarcastically and jungkook gave him a poker face 😑 .

"Are you done with your act "

"What you only told me "

"You know what let's just forgot about it "

They both went down and had breakfast , after that they both were sitting in the living room watching anime . They both spend their morning by watching anime, eating snacks and also feeding each other .

"Hey koo let's go out for shopping "

"But tae I don't need anything right now "

"Oh come on baby it's been a while that we went shopping together please let's go I wanna spoil you again  "

"I remember last time when we went for  shopping we ended up having sex " Jungkook said while arching his eyebrows .

"How bizzare" taehyung said with a smirk

"Shut up and let's go " jungkook said while hiding his crimson face and taehyung follow him with a mischievous smirk on his face

_____________________________________________

"It's the first time we are coming here together after your surgery " taehyung pointed out .

"Yeah it's been a while "

They both entered the store and patted their ways jungkook was looking for some new clothes while taehyung can't help but sneakily making him way towards the lingerie section but before he could make a moment jungkook pinched his cheeks and pulled taehyung with him .

"Oww baby it hurts please leave me I promise I won't go there again " he protested , jungkook sighed and left his cheeks which were red now .

"I don't care do whatever you want "