The Meeting

Everyone was running here and there,  there was a Chaos in the mansion busy in getting the arrangements done . Taehyung was in his room getting ready while jungkook was taken to another room as he was getting his hair and makeup done by stylist . That was too taehyung's wish he wanted his baby to look the prettiest among all of them , he wants to show how ethereal his jungkook was for him to fall in love with him .

After he was done he knocked on the door .

"Baby are you ready , we are about to leave "

"Yeah tae I'm just coming in 2min"

"Ok dear hurry up " he went downstairs . After waiting for a few minutes the door of the room opened and jungkook walked down the stairs taehyung turned around and his eyes locked at the beauty in front of him . For a moment he forgot how to blink , jungkook stood in front of him and the first word he could say was

"Beautiful , you are looking so pretty and handsome at the same time " taehyung said with his mouth hung open making jungkook blush

"Thank you , you are looking more handsome than me "  taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead. 

"Do you plan to seduces some girls as well " taehyung winked .

"No the one I wanted to seduce is already head over heels for me "

"Sure you did , you hypnotized me in your beauty pretty witch don't tell me you want to eat my heart " before jungkook could say anything back they both heard loud squeaking behind the big vase in the living room . Taehyung quietly tip toe and peek over to to find no other than Hoseok and yoongi.

"Hey hobi stop fanboying so loud what if they might hear you "

"Shut up grandpa you better take some tips from V if you want to flirt with your minie "

"It's Jimin for you he's minie just for me you understand and I don't need these cheesy line to flirt with him " taehyung gave jungkook a look and both bit back a laugh as they were spying on them .

"Yeah yeah I don't understand how can he date such an aged man without any charms "

"Fuck off I have my swag I don't need charms " jungkook almost laughing hearing his silly hyungs talk .

"V has all the charms to flirt god who thought  that V can be such a flirty guy for kook "

"What more you don't know about me ? " a deep voice said and both sope duo froze at their location , they turned around in slow motion with a horrified look on their face .

"Oh V w-what are you doing here aren't you getting late for your meeting " Hoseok said

"Nope I'm not I was more interested in you talk so go on "

"Ah but we got an urgent work right hobi "

"Yeah yeah you are right it's very important "

"Yeah so we will be taking our leave , enjoy your visit please excuse us " as they both turned to leave taehyung put a hand on both of their shoulder .

"I have an important work for you guys I think you'll enjoy it just like I did with your talk " taehyung said with smile and dangerously sweet voice .

After sometime

Taehyung and jungkook were sitting in the car on their way to the venue.

"What work exactly did you gave to Hoseok and yoongi hyung " jungkook asked

"Something they'll enjoy " he smirked.

Back in the mansion

"Ahhh how can he call this junk of paperwork fun "