A Tense Atmosphere

"Master please sit back and leave it to us we'll make something " the maids said panicking seeing jungkook doing their work .

"It's fine you'll don't worry about me I really want to cook by myself today " jungkook said while cutting some vegetables .

"As you wish master but if you need our help don't hesitate to call us "

"Ok I'll let you know "  he smiled at them .

After sometime jungkook reached the training room .

"Kook where have you been I have been waiting for you since so long " Hoseok said waiting at the entrance .

"Yeah I got up in some stuffs " jungkook said while looking down .

"Ok lover boy whatever floats your boat " he said patting his back .

Jungkook worked out for an hour , after that incident with Jennie he promised himself that he'll be ready for the next encounter . He don't wanna be weak he don't wanna lose , he has to fight for taehyung so he himself asked a trainer to teach him self defence technique

After he was done with the workout for the day he caught up with yoongi .

"Hey lil meow meow hyung " he called him but yoongi went passed him totally ignoring his presence .

"Come on hyung I know you can hear me "  jungkook sulked

"Huh you called me sorry kido but I don't remember you calling my name "

"Argh Yoongi hyung can you please come here for a sec "  but still he stood there checking out his nails again ignoring youngers calls .

"Now what , Suga ? ok ok fine Agust D hyung "

"Now that seems like someone called me " he said cheerfully and jungkook rolled his eyes .

"So now what is it that you needed to call me so many times "

"Actually I was thinking to give taehyungie a suprise visit at his office I even made him lunch by myself...so do you think he'll be happy about it "

"Why wouldn't he ,  I mean it's all basically yours as well you can go wherever you want "

"No I meant wouldn't I be disturbing his work time, or will he be annoyed that I'm still behind him feeding him like a baby . He said today was an important day " jungkook asked nervously and yoongi gave him his gummy smile which is also very rare .

"You said its a surprise isn't it so just trust yourself , and I am sure V will be very surprised to have you there . Something's can't be predicted you must wait for it to happen . "

"Thanks hyung I feel much better , will you drive me till his office "

" Sure call me whenever you are ready ."

_________________________________________________

"Yes and don't forget to eat ok , drive safely...or wait you better take a driver with you I don't think I trust you to drive safely "

"Come on kookie don't you trust me "

"Nope not at all "

"God fine I'll call someone to drive is that all you majesty can I leave now.   "

Words ring inside taehyung's mind as he slowly opened his eyes , Taehyung struggled to open his eyes everything around him was spinning , he couldn't hear anything. Shotaro took a look back at his condition and smirked he quickly undo his seatbelt the moment he was about to jump out taehyung managed to remove to gun and shot him on his arms .