Author's Note

Greetings readers

To have a better understanding about this story, I want you to read this note first before continuing to chapter 1.

This is my very first MDZS fanfic story that I wrote. What inspired me to write this story is the drama version entitled 'The Untamed'. I really got hooked at this drama so I decided to write a fanfic story. I'm currently reading the novel and the manhua and I already finished the donghua/anime, so I have knowledge about the original plot of the story. In this story, I added some events that occurred from the original series or in the novel here in my fanfic story but I changed and added some scenes on that event, if you really watched the drama or donghua or if you read the novel then you'll know which events and scenes were added so it's up to you readers.

I can write and understand English well but I just want to remind you that I'm not as fluent as the others, mine is pretty average and bland and my vocabulary isn't really that wide, so I'm totally lacking about words. I hope you understand so please spare with me.

This story is obviously a Jiang Cheng x OC story. So if you like Jiang Cheng then this story is for you. Some MDZS watchers/readers hate Jiang Cheng because he killed Wei Wuxian, but despite of that, I still like him and that's the reason why I'm writing this fanfic story. This story is not just a regular romance story but also a bxb story.

I also want to remind you that I'm not really familiar to Cultivation world. Well, I do have a little understanding about it after reading the novel and manhua and watching the drama and donghua but I still googled some of the cultivational things in this story. I'm also not familiar with Chinese cultures and traditions, I came from Philippines so if ever I made a mistake about cultivation or chinese cultures and traditions, please do forgive me.

Updates on this story will be SLOW! I sometimes experience 'writers block'. My mind would stop working and I can't think of a scene for the next chapters.I also have my online classes and modules to answer so my update will be slow. It may take a few days, weeks or even a months for me to update new chapters so please hang in there.

I hope you will enjoy my story and keep updated about it.

DON'T FORGET TO 'FOLLOW' MY ACCOUNT, 'VOTE' AND 'COMMENT' ALSO.