Chapter 20

3rd Person's POV

"Uncle Ning, how did you know we're out for a night-hu-- Ah!" Sizhui hissed from the pain as Wen Ning pulled his left hand from the web. The whole palm of his hands was reddening that's caused by the acid within the silk. They were glad that the acid wasn't that strong or else their skin will burn and it might leave a scar on it.

"Shanli asked me to look out for you in case you encounter danger." Wen Ning replied to Sizhui's unfinished question.

"Now, take off your inner and outer robe. It seems it's also stuck with the web." Wen Ning directed.

Right now, Wen Ning is helping Sizhui from separating him from the web that's wrapped in Jingyi's body. Two of his hands are finally peeled off from the web.

Sizhui asked first for help to unfasten his belt around his waist to remove his inner and outer robe. After Wen Ning unfastened Sizhui's belt, Sizhui kneeled to the ground and slowly laid Jingyi's body at the ground as he slowly slipped his arms off from his cloth. He was finally free from being stuck at the silk.

The only problem is Jingyi...

After taking off his inner and outer robe, he was only left with his undergarment shirt and trousers. With his thin clothes, he shivered from the cold wind. "Uncle Ning... do you have any spare clothes?"

"Spare clothes..." Wen Ning mumbled. He took off his gloves first that he wore to pull Sizhui's hands from the web. He grabs his qiankun pouch and looked for a piece of clothing that Sizhui can use. Gladly, there was a long-sleeved robe. Wen Ning took it out and passed it to Sizhui.

"Thank you, uncle." Sizhui wore the cloth that was given to him.

"Uncle Wen, why do you have all kinds of things inside your qiankun pouch? What's else inside it?" Jingyi questioned, silently lying down on the ground.

"I don't know either. It was Shanli who prepared it for me." Wen Ning replied.

Lan Shanli had carefully put her thoughts about it. All of the things inside the qiankun pouch were only for emergencies especially if something bad happened to the juniors. It was good that it's in good used.

After Sizhui was freed, they all turned to Jingyi who was still wrapped in silk lying down on the ground. They all stared at Jingyi silently while the man himself on the ground was growing uncomfortable and impatient.

"D-dont just stare at me. Help me get up and remove this web from me!" Jingyi snapped, rocking his body side to side.

"The web is quite thick so it will be hard for us to remove it. We need a physician that can deal with this thing." Wen Ning said.

"Can't we use our sword to cut off these webs?" Jingyi asked.

"It's dangerous Jingyi. We might accidentally cut your skin. It's best to find a physician." Sizhui concerned.

Jingyi let out a hopeless sigh, "I want this webs out of me right now. My whole body is burning. I'm serious!"

Jingyi has been wrapped with the web for a couple of hours now. His skin will probably have burn marks and without proper treatments, it will result in a burn scar around his body which it could destroy the image of a perfect male body. More importantly, he was a Lan, a clan full of beauties! Jingyi surely won't let his body have an ugly scar.

"But where can we find a physician? Wei Wuxian already mentioned you're not allowed to go back to Cloud Recesses past 7 pm." Jin Ling said with his arms crossed together.