Skirt length

Her eyes were completely open and able to move after a peaceful sleep, but yet she couldn’t move any other part of her body.

For all intents and purposes, she was awake.

All of a sudden as she was paralyzed, she saw a large, black, ghostly figure through the closed closet doors. She blinked and blinked once again, hoping her eyes lie to her.

The ghost passes through the closed doors and quickly approaches her bedside. At this point she was terrified, wishing for it to be over and having absolutely no control over the situation.

She was trying to yell but her voice was not audible, just some concise moans.

For fifteen seconds, the vision of the ghost zooms in and out as her head and heart are pounding in sync with the movement of the apparition.

"Mia?" That foreign creature whispered.

But its voice... She already knew that voice making the ghost way more familar than before.

Jungkook?!

She was thinking, trying to howl his name yet her voice was not even getting out. She was giving 100% total of herself but her voice was not escaping her dry lips.

"Mia I need you... Help me..." He was whispering and Mia was trying to move every inch of her body. Is she going crazy? Why cant she move anything?

She was trying her best, speaking in words only inside her mindset like Where are You Jungkook?  what happened? how can I help you? Please...

The ghost kept on asking for help yet the tiny girl could not do a single thing.

No... No..

"NO!" She screamed and finally opened her moisty eyes. She was crying in her sleep for an amount of time.

It was all a bad dream.

"Mia... I am here I am here... Look at me!" She realized she was been captive inside a warm embrace. She finally adjusted her eyes to the backround and distinguised the place. Staring at her left she noticed the man.

"Y-Yoongi?"

Her voice finally blurred out his name as a sign she was finally awake. She hid inside his hug and her hot tears slid down her cheeks.

"Shhhh..." The man placed his hand on the back of her head placing her closer and caressing her hair. "Everything is okay... I am here..."

The girl hid her face and held Yoongi like it was the last time. Her sobs got louder and louder alerting Yoongi that something is not going according to plan. "It was a nightmare Mia... Just a nightmare..." He whispered pretty close to her ear and she nodded.

"Y-Yoongi..." She was barely speaking as her voice was weakening minute by minute.

"What happened? What did you saw? Tell me..."

"J-Jungkook..." She whispered breaking the hug so she can see him. Yoongi was acting like he did not know though he heard her talking to her sleep.

She was screaming his name, and other sentences like what happened and how can she help. He did not want to show her he is already aware. It was better for her to open up and explain herself.

"I-I need to talk to Jungkook... I need to call him..."

"Mia... Its 4...!" He said and held her tighter. "He is... in danger!" She claimed and the man tried not to narrow his eyebrow. "Jungkook must be sleeping right now!"

"I saw it in my dream, he needs my help... I need to call him..." She almost pleaded.

"Mia Jungkook is okay... It was just a dream! You can't call her right now, It's late!" He tried to persuade her although it was almost impossible.  "B-But..." she attempted to convince him is urgent.