Pinky Promises

After Taehyung listened to everything Mia had to tell him about Jimin and his blatant thread he felt the urgent need to rationalize his friend

After Taehyung listened to everything Mia had to tell him about Jimin and his blatant thread he felt the urgent need to rationalize his friend. He believed it was unbelievable she chose to break up with her boyfriend because of such stupid threat.

"And you really didn't tell the truth to Yoongi? You btoke up with him and let him believe that it's his fault?" He asked and the girl felt guilty.

"I didn't have another option!"

"Of course you had! What about telling him the truth? It sounds like a decent option to me!" He sarcastically trailed down and the girl scoffed. "No! He can never know te truth! Do you hear me Taehyung?" She was presistent only concerning the boy even more.

"But-"

"Promise me you won't say anything!" She gripped both of his palms and held him tight. "Fine I promise! But don't you wanna be honest with him?"

"It doesnt matter anymore... What I did is for his sake anyway..." She said and slowly got up to reach her desk.

"And what about your sake?" Taehyung asked but Mia didn't know the answer to that. What about her sake? "Jimin is a really mean person..." He added as a conclusion and the girl slowly turned around.

"Nah... He just didn't feel love when he was still a kid. How can you blame someone for that?"

"You can't I guess..."

"Exactly..."
_________________________________________

Yoongi invited Taehyung to his house to infrom him about his meeting with Mia. The truth is that he sent him over just to make sure the girl is okay. Lately she is different.

As soon as the door bell echoed through the house Yoongi walked out of his room. "Open the door..." Jimin ordered him from the couch while reading a newspaper.

"You also have hands, you know?"

"Yes But its your house..."

"Then why don't you leave?" Yoongi smartly asked. "Because I am your favourite brother..." He smirked. "You are the only brother I have!"

"Are you gonna open? Someone is waiting behind the door!" Yoongi ignored him and pushed the door handle down only to notice Kim Taehyung. "You are here..."

Taehyung smiled and entered.

"Mmhm..." He walked in and took off his denim jacket. As soon as he entered his eyes locked with Jimin's. "You must be Jimin..." He tried to be friendly but nobody bought it. He really seemed to dislike him.

"And who are you?"

"I-"

"He is Taehyung! Tae go in my room, I will be there in a sec..." He ordered and the boy followed his instructions only to leave the two brothers alone.