Bunnies

"Then tell me everything

"Then tell me everything..."

 The low rumble of his voice is comforting as it wraps around her, carrying her off to a world where sound is the power that could change everything wrong. 

"I-I was just walking down the hallway..." Her whisper reached his ears as he was still taking care of her knees. How did they get so damaged with just one fall. These girl must pushed her harshly. 

"And? What happened next?" He grabbed some band aids from the buttom of the box and the girl was staring at the movements of his hands, placing the band aids onto her knees. "I accidentally bumped onto them..." She confessed and the teacher slowly lifted his head to look at her. 

"So you were absent minded again?" He asked and the girl shyly nodded at his remark. "And that's the reason they got mad?" He asked perplexed of their obnoxious reaction. 

"N-No..."

"T-Then?" The man asked carefully getting up and closing the box. "S-sana thought that I like Taehyung... But we are just in a project together..." She explained and Yoongi almost smiled. 

But he didn't... 

"Tsk... and she did this to you because of that? That's bullshit..." He hissed trying to conceal how angry he was. He walked around his desk to put his first aid kit box in the drawer, it firstly was located. 

"And... Why didn't you try to explain?" He slowly lifted his head and their eyes met from across his desk. "I... I don't know..." She lowered her head being all embarassed. 

"You really don't like talking to people... Huh?" He said and walked all around his desk once again to sit to the second seat right in front of Mia. "Yes..." She announced as her palms sarted getting sweaty. 

"Then how did you come up to me to ask if I can tutor you?" He asked leaning closer to the girl. How did she? She did not know the answer. She just felt free to be herself whenever Mr. Min was around.

"I-I don't know..." 

"Can't you try to accosiate with people?" He asked as her heart started beating erratically. "I am not used to it Mr. M- I mean Yoongi..." 

"It's okay Mia... Baby steps... I have an idea..." He said and after a long time his lips created a formation that Mia liked a lot. "What idea?" She smiled back at her teacher as he laid back to his chair. 

"You can be something like my assistant in class... like today... I will help you to get to know some of your classmates and we could even spend some time together..." He said trying to help the girl. 

"I didn't know you already have that relationship with your students Yoongi..." She giggled at her own joke and Yoongi smiled, staring at his lap. "I don't..." He confessed and the girl narrowed her eyebrows.

"But I can Try... So do you want to?" He asked ans the girl shyly nodded. "I-I am in..." She said and Mr. Min got up, right in front of her right away. "Perfect... We are gonna start from tomorrow..." He announced and then stared at her knees.

It was the first time he caught himself smiling after a long time. "Sit here if you want to... You can come here if you don't have were to go when the bell rings... But I have somewhere to be..." The girl looked up at him and Yoongi bowed before approaching the door. 

"See you later Yoongi..." 

"See ya..." 

He grabbed his coat and the briefcase. Within three seconds he was already out heading to where he was meant to be. Mia was now alone in Mr. Min's office staring at the band aids on her knees. 

Are those bunnies?

She laughed to herself as soon as she nodded the band aids a little more. How cute? Little Bunnies...

_________________________________________

18:00 A.M

The girl shyly got in staring at all the tables filled with people. She had years to come to starbucks mostly because she hated croweded places where people chatter. She hates loud noises unless if these noises come from music instruments. 

"Hey Mia... Right here..." She heard a raspy voice coming from her back and turned around to notice Kim Taehyung sitting on a table. She slowly approached him and bowed politely. 

"Hi..." She said and Taehyung walked across the table so he could minimize the distance. "Sit..." He pulled the chair for her to actually feel like home and relax. Mia took off her coat and sat after a while. 

"What do you want to drink? I am going to order..." He said and the girl scratched the back of her head. "Um... A caramel Macchiato..." She ordered and Taehyung smiled. "Me too! I am going to order..." He ran and stood right beside a queue of three more people. 

She was petrified to make any wrong moves. What if Sana learns about their meeting. But... It was just a project meeting... 

Oof does it even matter? She will kill her either eays. 

She just took off her notebooks to look at the assigment and plan how they are gonna work. After a while Taehyung came with the drinks. He placed the cup right in front of her. She slowly took off her wallet. 

"No... You don't have to..." He stopped her right away, walking across the table to sit on his seat. "But..." She tried to explain but he averted her. 

"Call that as my way to apologize... I learnt what Sana did to you today... I am sorry..." He said and placed his books in front of him. "It's not your fault..." She drank a sip of her coffee. Kim Taehyung knew it was his fault although Mia was not blaming him at all. 

"It is... I should take care of this earlier to avoid all these misundrestandings... First of all Sana is not even my girlfriend..." He confessed and the girl narrowed her eyebrows. "Then why did she attack me?" Finally she was more relaxed to talk for herself so she laid back and gripped her cup. 

"We used to have something but you see... She can't get the fact that it's over..." He declared and the girl giggled. 

At the exact same same moment her phone rang and she immediately stared at it, as it was placed on top of the table. 

Mr. Min...

She gulped as she looked at Taehyung. "Aren't you gonna pick it up?" He asked and the girl gently touched her phone. She picked it up and placed it on her ear. 

"Hello Mr. Min..." She said and Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows. 

"Hello Mia... I didn't see you in my office later when I returned and I want to make sure if you are okay..." He said but the girl could not she that embarrassed expression he had on his face. "I am okay... It doesn't hurt anymore...." 

"Nice... I also wanted to tell you about our meeting tomorrow... Can we do it at 5, or is it too early for you? Something came up and I can't later..." He said and the girl at a Taehyung with a smile across the table. 

"Yes Mr. Min... It's fine..." She tried not to sound to warm just because one of her classmates was present to this phone call. "Okay!" He announced and after their goodbye Mia hung up and placed the phone on the table. 

"Wha just happened? Are you friends with Mr. Min?" He asked playfully and the girl tried to conceal her red cheeks. "Friends? Of course not... He just happened to help me when your girlfriend pushed me down,.." She teased him and Taehyung giggled, ptredanding to be offended. 

"She is not my girlfriendddddd..." He complained opening his book to the right page. "Let's start with the project..." Mia annonces. 

"Yeah... Let's start... Go to page 54..."