Truth or Dare

"Mia open the door!" Jungkook asked for a favor because he happened to be in the bathroom

"Mia open the door!" Jungkook asked for a favor because he happened to be in the bathroom. "Why is it always me who has to open the door?" She definently complained on her way down the stairs.

"Cause I cant walk?"

"Grrr Right!" She whined and her hand met the doorknob pressing down and pulling in. It was a surprise to actually see Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung behind the door frame.

Jungkook invited them after all.

Yoongi was looking so good but she had to get a grip and concentrate to the factor of their arrival.

"Why are you staring?" Taehyung noticed and the girl gulped. Dang it! They figured out way too easily.

"I- Come in guys..." She made some space for Tae to walk in and Mr. Min walked last grabbing her arm and bringing her closer. "Can you be less obvious?" He teased her and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't understand!"

"Oh I am 100% sure you undrestand baby girl..." His lips touched her earlobe as she almost panicked. Not in here! She feels the affection way more than usual.

He passed by her and let her staring at his back. What a player she thought to herself and walked in the living room as always.

"This is for you by the way!" Taehyung gave her a box with chocolates. She shyly smiled snd then looked at Yoongi. "He wanted so much to bring you chocolates!" Yoongi made fun of Taehyung and the small boy indeed blushed.

"Hey guys!" Jungkook appeared from the doorframe struggling to walk with his scrutches. "Yo let me help you dude..." Yoongi placed his hand around his waist and helped him sit in the left corner of the couch.

"Thanks man..." the shook their hands in a cooler way than what she was expecting. "Tae whats up?" Kook asked the tiny man that decided to sit on the floor instead of the couch. The girl emulated his moves so she sat down as well. Yoongi found an empty spot on the couch and laid back.

"You know, the same... Studying... Playing the saxophone from time to time... Exercising... What about you?" Tae asked the poor guy.

"Sleeping, Netflix, Then sleeping, Eating on bed because I... I cant walk!" He looked at his feet and Yoongi actually laughed at his answer.

"Look, They brought us chocolate... Eat and everything will be alright!!!"

"Why? Are they magical?!"

"Just eat!" She opened the box and they all started tasting the chocolates. Indeed they had something special in them.

"What are we gonna play?" Yoongi asked staring at Jungkook with a sly smirk. He seemed to be prepared to win to whatever they wanted to play.

"Well, We can play some truth or dare!!!" Mia cheered and Taehyung smiled at how beautiful she looks when the light falls on her skin.

"Lets do that!" Jungkook gave up actually thinking its a good idea.