She is unbelievable

The next morning:

The next morning:

Yoongi woke up Mia and drove her to school.

She walked inside the classroom and sat on her ordinary seat, awaiting for the teacher to start the lecture.

"Mia Hi!" Taehyung appeared in front of her, making her feel a little akward. From the time Yoongi talked to her, Mia was always super aware of the words she should choose.

Is she giving him signs? She was timid and candid with him once again, like she was at the very beginning. 

"Oh H-Hi!" She retorted, trying to avoid his glance. Taehyung was aware she was avoiding him yet he was trying to figure out what's wrong every single day by talking to her.

She opened her book, browsing between the pages. Taehyung closed it for her, quite playfully and sat on her desk. 

"Are you okay? Should I do something to cheer you up?!" He booped her nose playfully and the girl gulped. She put her book inside her bag and attempted to get up and leave.

"I-I am fine... I am going to take some air... See you later!" She fled away.

The same old trick happened again and again and all over again that day, leading Taehyung to lose hope. What did he do? Did he hurt her? Is she fine?

In his last attempt to try and talk to her she fled out and went for some air once again. Tae didn't let her go this time. He followed her to the backyard and seized the chance to talk to her by grabbing her wrist.

"Yo wait a minute..." He captured her attention.

"Oh... Taehyung... Y-You followed me? What's up?" she played it dumb like she indeed didn't know something wrong is going on in between these two.

"I don't know, You tell me?" He crossed his arms, not mad neither aggressive, just curious and thoughtful towards the  girl.

"T-Tell you what?"

"Why are you ignoring me?" He cut straight to the chase not hitting around the bush.

"M-Me? What are you talking about? I-I am not ignoring you!!" She lied but her cheeks betreyed her. That hot red colour expanded all over her face.

"Then why are you running away everytime you see me?"

"I-I..."

"Come here... Sit!" He grabbed her by the hand and placed her on the wooden bench.

"Now talk to me! Did I do something? From the last time we talked in this bench you keep on avoiding me! Did I so something to make you uncomfortable? Did I-"

"No Taehyung, No!" She tried to reassure him.

"Then what?"

"I-I did..." She whispered snd Taehyung searched for her eyes. "What did you say?" He asked obviously not hearing clearly.