Make up

Days were passing by and Mia didn't get any better

Days were passing by and Mia didn't get any better. The sleep she was getting was not enough and she obviously needed more food than what she was consuming.

Tae was feeding her sometimes, staying by her side just in case she needs his help. Yoongi was giving Tae some instructions about Mia's likings so he could help her instead of him.

Also, he was discreetly looking at her in the lesson, on the hallways, when she was making her way home yet he gave her some space.

One thing that was worrying him was that the contest was around the corner yet Mia was weak and didn't seem to practice as well.

The truth was that Mia stopped practicing on the day she broke up with Yoongi. She didn't have the strength to practice or do anything that makes her happy.

Jungkook was always observing these sceneries everyday from the time she informed him about the break up.

The room seemed empty although Mia was still living with him.

He shyly walked outside of her room and knocked on her door twice. His heart was racing fast just because of the anxiety.

"Yes?" Mia yelled and Jungkook gulped.

"I cooked... Will you come and eat?" He smiled awaiting for a positive answer. He was hoping she is finally gonna start eating properly after a long time.

"I am not hungry...!" She said but not because she was taking revenge for what he did to her. She really lost her appetite after the break up. She was staring at some Pictures of her and Yoongi while his coat was placed on her chair.

Jungkook opened the door to find his sister laying on her bed with tears in her eyes.

"M-Mia.... Are you okay?" He stuttered, not believing what is in front of him. She seemed to be a wreck. That made him feel worse than before... It destroyed him actually.

"Yeah... Yeah I am fine..." She wiped her own tears with her hands and sat on the bed trying to force a smile on her lips. "Why are you crying?" He walked further in the room and sat on her bed, scanning her facial features.

"I am not... I am allergic to dust and I skipped cleaning my room today..." He could sense it was a lie by her trembling voice.

"O-Oh... Still do me the favor and eat something..." He insisted but the girl was not in the mood to talk or eat. She wanted to stay alone.

"Maybe later... I- I want to sleep now if you don't mind..."

Jungkook timidly got up and approached the door so worried about her. He wanted to help but she was closing the door on his face everytime.

"O-Okay... See you later...!" He walked out and closed the door behind of him. He could not handle it anymore... This thing needed to come to an end. Mia is getting worse day by day.