Project mates

As time was passing by, night was getting closer and closer

As time was passing by, night was getting closer and closer. This light of early afternoon slowly faded away into a deep orange, welcoming a beautiful sunset. Taehyung got up from his chair after they were finally over. 

"We did a great job today!" The man announced with a dorky smile. The truth is that the girl secretely agreed with the nod of her chin. 

"Yeah... We did..." She mumbled and got up pushing the chair closer to the table. "Let's meet up again to finish the assigment!" He proposed and the girl was about to decline but then realized she has no other choice than accept the offer. She needs to have good grades. 

"O-Okay..." 

"So where are you off to now?" He asked with his hands on his pockets. "Home..." She announced and the guy looked out of the trasperant glass to notice the dark color of the night. "I can walk you there, It's too late..." He offered and the girl took a step back. 

"N-No... it's okay..." She tried to decline but Taehyung was always presistent when it came to safety. "No It's not... I will walk you home... What If something happens to you?" He was trying to persuade her so the girl eventually gave up. 

"Okay... Let's go then..." She finally gave up and they both walked out of the coffee shop. The streets were almost souless, with a couple of cars speeding down the street. 

"So... You are pretty quiet in class... and school..." He tried to say something so he can capture her attention. "I am quiet everywhere... I am an introvert..." She said and the boy giggled. "I can tell..." He tried to tease her but she was not even a little triggered as she already knew how distant she happens to be. 

"And... Don't you have any friends...?" He asked and this question made her think about her life and the people revolving it. Only one person came in her mind. She could only consider Min Yoongi as her friend, although he was just a music teacher. 

"I-I have one..." She gulped and Tae was even more intrigued to know about this person. "Oh Really? Who is it?" He asked staring at her lips, ready to form sentences. 

"You don't know him..." She tried to dodge his questions and not refer about Min Yoongi. It would be embarassing... "So It's a guy huh? Why are you avoiding the question? DO you like him?" He was throwing questions at her and the girl scoffed, placing her hands inside the pockets of her coat. 

"N-no... Can we just change the subject now?" 

"Sure..." He said with a wide smile. Mia was distracted for about a minute. It was the first time staring at his smile for so long that she actually zoned out... Until...

"Mia?" She heard a raspy voice that was actually not coming from Taehyung this time. It was coming from her front view so she had to stop daydreaming and stare at the person in front of her. 

"Yoongi?" She said as soon as she saw the man in front of her. 

"You call Mr. Min, Yoongi?" Taehyung whispered right next to her and Yoongi tried to restrain his chuckle. "I said Mr. Min..." She tried to correct herself and Taehyung shook his head in denial. "You did not.... You called him Yoongi..."