The most beautiful moment in life

Jungkook and Sarang entered the auditorium without Mia or Taehyung

Jungkook and Sarang entered the auditorium without Mia or Taehyung. The man stayed out for a while only to encourage Mia to go backstage. She wanted to flee away so her friend wanted to reassure her.

"Mia You've got this... We all believe in you!" He caressed her arm and the girl gulped.

"Taehyung I-I am afraid..."

"Mia life is scary..."

"Are you supposed to make me feel better? Cause its not working..." She joked between her crying session and Taehyung smiled genuinely.

"But dont let that effect your life. You deserve the world... And I will help you have it...!"

"W-What do you mean?" She stuttered petrified by his wicked smile. Without even a word he pushed her in the door that was leading backstage.

As soon as the doors closed and she was looking at their facade a middle aged woman appeared.

"Oh You must be the final contestant... J-Jeon Mia?"She asked staring at her files. Mia awkwardly nodded. "Follow me then sweetie..." She grabbed Mia's wrist and led her along with the rest of the contestants.

Taehyung stared at the front door in hope Yoongi will burst in. In the realization nobody was behind this door he entered the auditorium to find his friends. As soon as he found their seats he saved on right next to him and sat.

"Where were you?" Sarang asked.

"I was encouraging Mia...!" He replied staring at the stage instead of her. "Why did you save a seat?" Jungkook asked quite perllexed.

"For... me!"

"You are already sitting Tae..." Sarang rationally retorted and the man felt the need to cover up for Yoongi in case he is not here on time.

"I know what I am doing..." He coldly retorted and the two people let it slide. The same middle aged woman that found Mia a while ago was now on top of the stage ready to present the competision. 

She started doing her intro speech but Taehyung was too busy to hear. He was secreetely peeking at the door but it was still close. The first contestand appeared on the stage and it was not Mia.

"Why are you looking at the door Taehyung?" Sarang whispered in her attempt to keep Jungkook out of this.

"Let's keep this between us... Yoongi might appear today to see Mia but he might not make it..." Sarang almost gasped in anthousiasm as soon as she heard that but Tae looked at her quite strictly and she managed to shut up.

"What are you two talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"About Mia! She must be terrified..." The girl lied so effortlessly for Taehyung's good luck. He is knows to be the worst liar of all time.

"I know, But I believe in her... She will shine today!" He said and the two of them nodded their heads awkwardly.

The contestants were passing by and all of them were crazy talented. Jungkook was not even doubting his sister though. He knew she was gonna win cause she deserved it.