Be our guest

23rd January:

23rd January:

It was Another school day for Mia and Taehyung.

As soon as the first hour came to a decent end Mia grabbed Tae by the sleeve and led him at the backyard so they can be alone.

"What happened?" The boy asked cluelessly. "We need to talk!" She said and pinned him down.

"About what?"

"About yesterday!" She announced.  "It was Thursday..." Taehyung retorted playing dumb so he will still keep on concealing the truth from the girl.

"Stop playing dumb! I know you understand what I am talking about..."

"I am guessing you wanna figure out how did I end up at the hospital knowing everything that you told Jungkook privately?" He finally decided to speak.

"Well, see! You are smart!" She put her one hand on his shoulder, shaking it left to right.

"Okay, Can I go now?" He attempted to get up but the girl pinned him down once again.

"I am not done... You didn't answer! How did you know..."

"Aishhh Yoongi texted me.. How can you be so strong when you are so tiny...?" He whispered the last question like he didn't want to be heard.

"He texted you? And weren't you suspicious that he was there...? You didn't ask me a single question, Why?" Mia was trying to figure out how Taehyung thinks but it was impossible.

The truth is that Taehyung had an umblemished complexion Mia could not quite perceive.

"Because... I already know..." He finally admitted only causing the floor to be swayed for the girl. Why did she suddenly had the urgent need to disappear.

"W-What exactly do you know?" She tried to further her knowledge about the topic.

"Everything... I know about You and Mr. Min..." He made himself clear although he was a little late. "H-How? For how long do you know?"

"Um... From the day I met you? Even before that I always believed that there is something between you and the teacher..."

"And why didn't you speak? You didn't know me back then..." She timidly asked awaiting for a candid answer. "Because I didn't find it ethical to talk about it... It was not even my life..." He shyly stared at his boots and smiled.

She barely got to see that type of formation on his lips.

"And my theories seemed wrong when I saw you two kissing in the rain after school... Right outside... school... What I can't understand is how can I be the only one who knows? You kissed right outside the school building!!!" He teased her and the girl felf her cheeks burning.

"You know it all, yet you never said a word? Why?"

"Because it was a secret and was better not to mention anything just in case someone will hear...But now you destroyed it all! Happy?" He booped her nose playfully.