They know

3 hours later:

3 hours later:

"We really shouldn't leave Jungkook alone in the hospital... I cant believe we are here in our sweet home when he is all alone in a hospital bed!" She said laying on the bed right next to her boyfriend.

"Jungkook told you It's okay for him to stay alone and you agreed! Why did you agree when you didn't want to leave?"

"It's your fault!" She blamed it at him once again and he narrowed his eyebrows.

"How is it my fault...? If you wanted to stay I would stay as well!"

"Well, After what happened I can't think straight!!!" She complained and Yoongi scoffed. "Is it because you think I am hot?" He winked trying to seduce her.

"What?"

"You can't control your self around me, Right? You want to kiss me and make me yours? Is that it?" He continued teasing her and the girl grabbed the pillow behind her back just to slap him with it.

"Stop being ridiculous... Of course not!"

"Are you sure about it?" He gave her an alluring eye contact and the girl almost gulped. A sharp nod was the answer she gave and avoided his eyes.

"Look at me and say that honey!" He minimized the distance once again.

"I-I..." her eyes slowly met his and her heart almosy stopped beating. "Say it!" He insisted to hear something he knew she wont be able to say with honesty.

"I-I said That's not true..." She lied once again and Yoongi slyly smirked. Without a warning he climbed on top of her, leaving her shook and breathless. His body in contact with hers could make her experience a heart attack.

"I can hear your heartbeat Babygirl..." He said on top of her and the girl attempted to look down at his chin.

"Maybe the right time we were talking about has come!! What do you think?" He teased her once again and she gulped in fear. Is he playing with her? Is he not? She thought he was just messing but her desires were screaming his name.

"Y-You are lying..."

"Oh... Then should I prove it to you I am not..." He said and after his last word she had hiccups. Yoongi giggled at the first bizarre sound coming out of her mouth.

"You want this a lot, don't you?" He said and the girl closed her eyes. "Leave me alone..." She whispered trying not to give in to him once again.

"Baby... What's that on your neck?" He asked and Mia opened her eyes to try to peek. "What?" She asked not knowing what is he talking about.

The next thing Yoongi did as to slam his luscious lips onto her neck and suck it because he wanted to recieve this pleasure Mia could provide to him.

Her hiccups stopped immediately cause she got scared and surprised at first. What was this sweet feeling inside her heart though? Why did her eyes closed in pleasure. Oh no... She needed to stop that!