It's the time!

This morning had a scent of melancholy

This morning had a scent of melancholy. It was the day of Mia's concert yet all she was thinking about was Yoongi.

She spent the night to his house only to feel him closer. She couldn't imagine her life without him but she had to let him go because she really loved him.

She was the one to take care of his suitcase only because she felt the need to take care of him for one last time. She was tenderly fixing his suits, coats, ties. Every T-shirt was something she was gonna miss seeing everyday.

She stopped for a minute while holding one of them just to take a clearer view on the suitcase. At the exact same moment Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and distinguised that melancholy on her face.

He instinctively approached her and hugged her from the back tenderly. She could feel secure in his embrace so a smile replaced her previous expression.

"Dont be sad, I wont be gone forever... Okay?" He tried to reassure her. "Yeah only for 2 years or even more..."She sarcastically said deciding to tease him  little.

"C'mon We will be talking, although you know that I hate social media!!!" He exclaimed. "Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a grandpa..." She murmured and he kissed the crook of her neck.

He decided to break contact with her skin only to assist her while thy were both fixing his suitcase. "I will do it, Sit for now! You must be anxious for the competition..." Yoongi tried to sooth her but the girl was really energetic today.

"No, I really wanna do something or else I'mma freak out..." She blurred out. "Why? You are ready!" He announced.

Yoongi believed in her more than she could ever believe in her own self. "I-I know. It's just that I am really nervous That I have to perform in front of so many people."

"I am sorry for not being able to be there for you." He was about to explain but the girl gently grabbed his collar, brought him closer and hushed him with a kiss on the lips.

"Please dont apologize, I will do just fine. Dont worry about me!"

"How can I not, I wish I would never get that offer..." He said and wrapped his arms around her as a way to tuck her closer.

"Dont say that... You are really lucky Yoongi. You have to go."

"How am I supposed to leave you?" He complained and drew her even closer by the tightest hug possible. She finally good breathe his natural scent.

"I love you..." She whispered in his neck and he giggled when he heard that. It sounded so beautiful to his ears that it made him to desire to sai it back.

"I love you more..." He whispered back tk her and they enjoyed each other's hug for a while. Mia helped him fix his things and waited for a long time until she had to leave just to reach the place of the competision.