Sudden encounter

Mia was zoned out, writing something in her diary at the school break

Mia was zoned out, writing something in her diary at the school break. Taehyung was desperately attempting to find her just because Yoongi gave him the green light to elaborate about his feelings.

Although, he almost searched the entire school still it was impossible to find her.  Where is she?

The thing that literally nobody was aware of was that at the exact same day Jeon Jungkook decided to visit her teachers and ask about her progress and social development.

He entered the office to see every single teacher, except of one who happened to be at the auditorium the exact same hour. Jungkook was struggling to walk in the scrutches so as soon as a teacher saw him he got up to help him.

"Oh Hey Jungkook, Did you get hurt? What happened?" The middle aged man asked because of the overal concern he had towards Jeon Jungkook. He carefully placed the boy in the chair.

"It was an accident with the bike... I am okay, How are you Mr. Choi?"

"I am good Jungkook, you came to ask about your sister, right?" The intelligent man figured out right away and Jungkook nodded with a smile. "Well, She has made a really great progress the last few months... She is taking really high grades and always pays attention to the lesson although Math isn't her favourite subject as she told me!" The man smiled caressing Jungkook's shoulder.

"She told you that?" Jungkook asked knowing his sister used to be a little timid.

"Well, She used to be so introverted but the last three months she got out of her shell. She made a massive progress..." he reassured her and his heart lightened up. He knew why her whole attitude changed.

He believed it was because of Yoongi and Taehyung. He needed to thank them for treating her sister like she deserves to be treated and made her step out of her comfort zone.

Mia was always lying to Jungkook about her popularity and he used to believe the things she says but after a while he realized she was making things up to make him happy.

He didn't wanna let her know just to avoid to make her uncomfortable.

"What about the other subjects?"

"Here... Mrs. Lee can answer you that!" He announced and the woman appeared. She had a bun and her glasses made her look strict.

"Oh Mr. Jeon Long time no see..." This woman used to be Jungkook's teacher as well 4 years ago. "Mrs. Lee I am so glad You are still here..."

"Yeah and I am glad to have such a good girl in my class, It's true that Mia literally had such a massive character development throughout these months... Did you help her with that?" She asked and Kook bit his lip.

"Well, the last few months Mia started hanging out with a lot of people, started working hard... I am really proud of her!" The man announced and the teachers smiled.