Together

"I am home!" Mia shouted as soon as she invaded her household after Yoongi dropped her off

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I am home!" Mia shouted as soon as she invaded her household after Yoongi dropped her off. A smile was creeping on her face although nothing sagnificant happened. 

"Jungkook?" She screamed again awaiting for the boy to appear but he never did. She shyly entered the kitchen to track down her brother but still the room was souless. Where can he be? 

She approached the table just to notice a yellow paper ontop that happened to contain Jungkook's handwritting on it.

The shapes of the letters are remarkably strong, written with expertise and confidence in symmetrical lines. Vertical strokes, both straight and rounded, are penned thickly with bold triangular pennant heads. Horizontal strokes are thin and frequently used to join letters, sometimes with a slight triangular terminal.

Hello Sista,

Don't wait for me. I am out for some work. You can find food in the fridge. 

I will be home at afternoon so don't be too happy and don't foget to clean your room. 

See ya later xoxo

- Your amazing brother Jeon Jungkook

As soon as she read the last words a giggle escaped her lips; He is unbelievable. She opened the fridge to spot what Jungkook made but was not intrested in the slightest. After taking a peak she decided to walk upstairs and clean her room. 

The hallway was narrow and contained 4 doors. The bathroom, Her room, Jungkook's room and... Their parents room. She has years to even walk out of this room. She was always trying to avoid it although Jungkook did not have a problem with invading in. He always felt close to his parents unlike the girl who always felt distant from them When she was walking out of this specific room. 

Today she had to enter.

Yoongi will come to their house to tutor her and the only piano available was inside this room. She forgot how to breathe, standing tall outside the wooden door. She finally decided to swing it open and face something she was petrified to actually see. 

The scenery brought her all the memories back that she was fighting to forget. The furniture was still the same and clean for her surprise. 

Jungkook must be cleaning this place...

She approached the enormous black Piano that could reflect her face. She sat on its stool after so many years. She remembered how her dad taught her how to play the Piano ten years ago. 

How he was picking his little daugter from the waist to place her on the stool back then. How he was caressing her silky hair when she was palying every not corrrectly in sync. How, her mom was staring at them from the door frame, with a proud expression. Then Jungkook would just burst in the room to disturb them for fun. 

⇨ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 ☁ 𝙈.𝙔𝙜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें