Goodnight Mia

A month later:

A month later:

"Don't you dare Yoongi..."

"Mia... I am sorry..."

"If you do that we are honestly over..."

"I have no other choice Mia..."

She looked down destressed. Yoongi had no other choice but place the +4 unocard onto the table.

"Uno..." He said and the girl threw her cards at him. "Ouchhh!" He said overreacting about the damaged she caused.

"Are you crazy?" He hissed caressing his left cheek. That was the spot that some of her cards landed so he was slightly hurt. "You must be cheating! There is no other explanation!" She gritted her teeth while crossing her arms.

"There is one!"

"Oh Really? What?"

"You are just a sore loser sweetheart!" He teased her and the girl totally lost it. She got up from the floor, grabbed the fluffier pillow and started hitting him with this.

"You need to stop hitting me!"

"You need to stop teasing me!"

"That will never happen!"

"Aghhh!" She said and walked passed him to walk to the bedroom and slamming the door.

"No Mia wait!" He tried to stop her but the door got on his way before explaining.

"Baby... Are you okay?"

"I am Mad!!!!" She screamed while diving on his bed. Yoongi touched the surface of the door like he was touching her skin.

"I am sorry... For winning... Again...!"

"You are not helping!"

He shyly opened the door and looked at her being really irritated on top of his bed. She crossed her arms turning her entire back at him. He sat beside her, playfully nudging her shoulder.

"Yahhh Love me..."

"I don't!" She said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Nooooo..." She clinged  on her arm with a pouty face on. "Leave me alone..." She hissed.  "Not without a kiss..."

"What about a punch?"

"On the lips... With your lips? I will say yes..." He whispered trying to seduce her. Although she was secretely melting she still was trying to be cold.

"I don't want to talk to you..."

"Then don't! I will do the talking and you will do the kissing!" He seductively said leaning closer. Mia was staring at his luscious lips getting closer and closer at any mere second.

"N-No..." She was stuttering but her mind was speaking otherwise.

"Are you sure?"

She was timidly nodding yet her lips worked like a.magnet towards him. "Then don't kiss me back..." he whispered and slammed his lips onto hers. He closed his eyes pulling her closer yet the girl was trying to hold back.