Clock hands

Something in the way he played the piano could always confine Mia's thoughts, swirling them around like orange leaves in an autumn breeze

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Something in the way he played the piano could always confine Mia's thoughts, swirling them around like orange leaves in an autumn breeze.

Notes were tumbling to the floor, while his fingers were gracefully dancing, tapping each key melodiously. Each sound could make her giggle, with both of her hands averting her full lips, hiding in the seats of the auditorium.

Mia was aware it was not polite to hide and stare at her Music teacher playing the Piano every day after school was over, but still never quitted this type of activity. She was always overly keen on how compellingly Mr. Min could play that was willing to jeoperdize anything just to listen attentively to anything he was playing.

The truth is that his arrangements of melodies and notes portrayed the same emotions some old composers only had.

So there she is, sinking into the back seat of the auditorium staring at the back of her teacher, on the stage, conveying his feelings by playing notes.

The only thing she didn't know as she was hiding all the time is that Min Yoongi already knew she was there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mia was gathering her things before she adjourns the massive door of her dull classroom.

First two hours felt like hell.

She was never intrested in subjects as Math or Science. She could describe them as grinding and time-consuming. She could always sit at the back of the class, doodling in the top of the page.

People could actually try to chatter with her during lessons but she was always zoning out, subtly pushing everyone away.

Even now, when she was pacing down the hallway, not even a person accosted her, not even to ask the time or a typical question. Mia was used to it so she was not seizing the chance to socialize as well.

Music, her piano and her partitures were the best things she could ever ask for.

Thinking that the next lesson was with Mr. Min a giant smirk was creeping on her face. Mr. Min was more than just a teacher. He wasn't aware but Mia was always admiring this man although he seemed distant and stiff.

Exactly like her.

As the bell rang, alerting the kids to contrive their way to class, Mia shyly walks down the aisle of the auditorium. Her whole class was already there sitting in the front and second row.

The perfect seat for her was as far as possible which meant, third row to the right edge. The whole row to her left was empty so she was feeling safe inside her comfort zone.

Glancing at the clock hands, she was awaiting for Mr. Min although he was not gonna notice her... He never did.

Her eyes fixated towards the empty stage with a Piano located in the left corner. Where is he? He is always punctual with a coffee on his hand and some big envelopes.

But he was late today.

5 minutes late...

Everybody heard a loud bang from the back of the auditorium as the giant doors fell open, to reveal the teacher jogging down the aisle.

"I am sorry I am late, class...!" He said until he walked the three steps that led to the stage and left his things on top of the dark brown Piano.

Her eyes were captured by his any swift movement. Today he was melancholic. She could read him like the partitures before playing any composition.

"Goodmorning... Let's start with the lesson..." As always his raspy voice signaled the kids to get up from their seats and do a warm up with him playing the piano.

The classroom was filled with penetrating, monotonous or even silvery voices, trying to keep up with the notes of the piano.

They were all composed together like a gracefull choir. Although they could only hear the sound of the piano and their voices combining, Mia could always hear other instruments too. Violin, harp and any other instrument that could intensify her pleasure.

Although Mr. Min was not singing with them all the time, his voice was lingering inside her head

In his class they were always descovering unfamiliar, almost foreign things. The hour seemed like a mere second with her naked eyes.

With just a snap the lesson was over.

Exactly like today.

The bell rang again, creating a strong feeling of dejavu for Mia. She miserably stared at the watch on her hand and sighed.

The lesson was over but it didn't even start for her. Her head titled around as she got up along with the rest of her classmates. Loud chatters filled the auditorium this time.

Mia didn't pay attention to anyone. Just the teacher sitting on his stool awaiting for the students to disappear. She was now the only one that was in the class. Just Her and the cold hearted teacher.

That's how everyone was calling him. She smiled staring at his inactiveness and then faced her front ready to flee out.

Until, he heard a familiar voice reaching for her.

"Excuse me?" She froze as the voice obviously belonged to Min Yoongi. The man that never adressed a word to her.

Not even glanced at her more than two seconds.

This man was talking to her now...

------------

A/n: Hello guyssss! This is the new book I've been working out lately and I am really happy to finally put it out. I hope you like it cause I really do. Vote for the chapters if you found them entertaining and of course leave a comment if you wanna share some thoughts. Thank you for the support💕💕

⇨ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 ☁ 𝙈.𝙔𝙜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें