Birthday

Mia invited Taehyung for some coffee at a coffee shop nearby her house this time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mia invited Taehyung for some coffee at a coffee shop nearby her house this time. The school day was officially over as this day in general was finally coming to its end. In about thirty minutes a beautiful sunset was about to take place outside the trasperent glass of the cosy cafeteria. 

"Why didn't you come to school today?" Tae asked all worried about the girl. The only sweet thing he was feeling was the hot chocolate he was consuming discreetely. 

"I-I was not feeling so well this morning..." She announced and the young man tried to smile just to cheer her up a little. "Yoongi was absent as well, Is that a coincidence?" He asked and the girl gulped. How did he figure out? 

"Y-Yes!"

"Why are you even trying to lie? It's so obvious when you are lying..." He explained and the girl narrowed her eyebrows. "How is it so obvious?" She asked so she could be aware for the future and avoid whatever she is doing.

"First, you are stuttering like a fool. second, you bite your lips like a maniac and third you start blushing..." He said with a boxy smile forgetting she is not his girlfriend. His heart was beating at the image of her getting all red in embarassement. 

"Aghhh I didn't call you here to talk about my reactions when I lie Kim Taehyung!" She teased him after drinking a sip of her hot and sweet chocolate. "Right! Then, why did you call me here Jeon Mia???" He smirked laying back on the comfortable couch. 

"I wanted to apologize..." Suddenly the fluffy and bubbly atmosphere changed into somethinng serious and dark. Taehyung narrowed his eyebrow not even comrehending the reason she is feeling guilty and apologies.

"Why?" 

"These days I had no time for you and... And you were going through so much... I am a terrible friend..." Mia stared at her lap really guilty. Taehyung scoffed at how clueless she is. "Are you insanely stupid or just faking it?" He teased her, in result she slowly lifted her head to lock her eyes with his. 

"Aren't you mad?"

"Of course not... Don't pout! Smile from now on... You are an amazing friend!!!" He giggled and his hand automatically reached for the top of her head from across the table. Patting it tenderly Mia was left shocked for a second. Only Yoongi touches her head like that. She brushed it off and smiled once again.

"Are you gonna talk to me? You live with your mother now? How things are going?" She cupped the cup with her palms awaiting to know every little detail. "Yes... Dad left the house... Things are passing by quietly. We are okay, We are just trying to adjust, Oh... Also I found a job!" He said and Mia's eyes widen.